Anonymous
Years ago

NBA All Star Weekend on Foxtel!!!

The NBA Rookie Challenge will be shown live on the 18th of Feb... 12:30pm - 3:00pm

All Star Saturday will be shown live on the 19th of Feb... 11:30am - 2:30pm

Topic #6005 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

And the NBA All Star Game is live on the 20th Feb... 11:30am

Reply #68134 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Great! Now to get Foxtel.....

Reply #68136 | Report this post

Bballer  
Years ago

I WISH I HAD FOXTEL!!!!!!!!

Reply #68138 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

ESPN I presume.

Reply #68143 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Basketball is heating up on ESPN. There is some sort of a game (college or NBA) on TV almost every day throughout February. Get to see Redick and even Adam Morrison in action for the first time.

Reply #68161 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

How good is Morrison !!. He looks like a caveman , but damn he can play .

I saw Aleks Maric running around for Nebraska too on Wed - got a double double against Oklahoma. Good player.

Reply #68186 | Report this post

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

Morrison looks like a 1970 punk rock lead singer (that's a good thing), and has major game to back up his flamboyance.

Is Alex Maric an Aussie? (Any relation to Ivan Maric from the Crows)

Reply #68193 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Yeah Morrison hits some crazy shots. Played 2 games last week and scored 41 and 42, but Redick still got voted player of the week!! Gonzaga is going to win it all this year.

Reply #68252 | Report this post

Years ago

Yes finally we can see the All-Star Weekend. I called up Foxtel last year and expressed my extreme disappointment that it wasn't on, but in different words to that. And also, I want an Adam Morrison jersey!

Reply #68305 | Report this post

garvs  
Years ago

i emailed espn international to make sure that it will be on and this was the reply:

"Thank you for your recent email.

ESPN is airing the Rookie Challenge LIVE on 2/17 at 9pm (NYT). The All Star Saturday events live at 8pm 2/18 and the All Star Game live on 2/19 at 8pm.

Please note the times listed above are based on NY time."

i mean it was pretty pathetic last year... the all star game being telecast in 214 countries around the world... but in good old australia it could not be shown WTF!

enough of that i let them know my thoughts last year bring on this years action!!! hopefully for many years to come too yay!

Reply #68462 | Report this post

thomas  
Years ago

i'm still a little concerned, I'm in north qld, and I'm not sure whether this will show on austar still? one can only cross his fingers come the saturday/sunday for ESPN to show it ? ? ?

and what about the slam dunk comp? that'd be sick to watch too..

Reply #169748 | Report this post

moose 43  
Years ago

is it on normal t.v.??

Reply #173418 | Report this post

ando  
Years ago

I'm a little confused...
Is it on ESPN or Fox Sports 1?

Reply #173579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:35 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754