Bo Hamburger
Years ago

81 is, like, so last week

Girl scores 113 in NY HS game.

Link

(Who else do you go to get a quote to pad out the story other than...LeBron James?)

Also like quote from scoring fiend herself:

"It was efficient," she said. "It wasn't like I missed a whole bunch of shots."

Topic #6017 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Reminds me of the story about Reggie Miller coming home pumped that he scored 40+ for the first time in a high school game only to find out later that his sister Cherryl ( now dating former Lightning player Michelle Brogan) had gone for 100+ earlier.

Reply #68286 | Report this post

Years ago

whats 115 in a girls high school game? no offence but its not like its exceedingly hard... kobe did it at pro level... he wouldda hit 100 if he wasnt put on the bench.

Reply #68316 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

yeah, of course it ain't hard, yeah no worries, it happens each week, there are heaps of players that are constantly pumping in 100+ points a games.....

my bet is 123 did it last week, at least twice and most probably in his sleep......

Reply #68321 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Lol nice call TR, and i read that story about Reggie too, must of sucked having her as a sister, just shows you how dedicated he was to the game..

Reply #68325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The best one is Lisa Leslie scoring 101 in the first half of a girls high school game. The other team didn't play the second half because the coach thought Leslie's cvoach was being a a*$@#le making Leslie score every time down the floor.

Reply #68356 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Her team won by 105 points. The real question should be, why was she given the minutes to chase 100 points?

Reply #68395 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754