panther lover
Years ago

Fellas defeated by Dandenong

Dandenong has defeated the fellas and have gone straght into the GF. Top scorers for Adelaide were Willey-22, Phillips-18.

This means Adelaide will play Canberra next week for a place in the GF. Does anyone know if they will play the final before Adelade's knockout final?

Topic #6042 | Report this topic

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

I thought it was said only the GF would be played at the Dome. As the girls were happy at Wayville great atmosphere. Best be there early where ever it is.

Reply #68535 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

How do you think the fellas coped today. After watching the game Im not sure. Philips and Wiley were great, but there were a lot of people not pulling there weight. Do you think it was nerves???

Reply #68563 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

For sure, i mean Screen had a poor game for her standard same as Summerton. Hopefully they can beat the Capitals and get another crack at Dandenong

Reply #68570 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Yeah should be interesting. Woosnam just wasnt there tonite either. She looked really slow

Reply #68586 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Willey is an impressive player. Gets lost behind the "main three" in the publicity stakes, but just gets it done on the court.

Reply #68599 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

I thought they were in with a good chance until they got that really bad change call down the stretch.

Reply #68605 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Wiley is really impressive. She can do it all. She and Philips kept them in the game. I thought that Ranford was very undisciplined with her fouls. 5 for the game when they needed her.

That charge call could have gone either way and it was a big risk to take. That one and when she nearly took mcleods head off were real no no's

Reply #68624 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754