Years ago

He jumped OVER his head!

For those who haven't already seen it, watch the replay of Sportscenter later on tonight on ESPN. The #1 play in the Top 10 - Kirk Snyder of the Hornets jumps OVER the head of Von Wafer of the Lakers for a dunk. I nearly fell off my chair watching the dunk from Carmelo on Theo Ratliff in the #2 play, but the Snyder one is HUGE! Not VC-in-Sydney-2000 huge, but certainly up there.

Topic #6065 | Report this topic

I watched the nba.com highlights, Paul did an awesome spin move to get to the hole, and there was a mean putback by someone. I thought the Carmelo one was better though, almost Lebron-over-Jones like

Reply #68706 | Report this post

Wow  
Years ago

Do you have a link?

Reply #68719 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

That was a sick dunk. It just came out of nowhere. Close to VC's, just the guy he jumped over is like 6'5 compared to 7-foot.

Reply #68777 | Report this post

Years ago

Wait maybe a week or so and these dunks should be up on www.dontblinkmixtape.com Every big dunk or crossover from the past few years seems to be available there.

Reply #68780 | Report this post

The 2 dunks are up on dontblinkmixtape.com right now. on the main page.

Reply #68869 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

It was pretty similar to VC's Sydney effort, I think if Vince had never made that dunk then this one would be even more mind blowing but I can't help but think of Vince's when watching this one and it's not quite as good.

Reply #68880 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:40 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754