Anonymous
Years ago

Can you pre-buy Fellas tix at Wayville?

Can anyone tell me if you can pre-buy tickets to the Fellas game at Wayville, or if they are only available at the door???

Topic #6111 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only available at the door from 2pm onwards

Reply #69140 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Emailed the club and got a quick response:

Season Ticket holders and Sponsors can pre-purchase tickets. Other than
that, tickets can be purchased at Wayville Stadium on Saturday from 2pm.

Reply #69141 | Report this post

Ooh Ahh Lew Ahh  
Years ago

Is Laura Summerton going to be checking the car park in her meter maid outfit??? That would get no bums on seats, cos I'd be sitting in my car!!!

Reply #69162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac, Is that 36ers season ticket holders or Fellas?

Reply #69227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seeing that it is a Fellas game I'm guessing it would mean Fellas season ticket holders!

Reply #69232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will there be a time where the game will be sold out. or will they keep on selling

Reply #69281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know how much these tickets will cost?

Reply #69302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

apparently they are only available at the door from 2.00pm on Saturday for a 3.30pm tip off

Reply #69311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this will end up being a complete farce...there are so many people wanting to attend this game and there will be so many missing out. To get a decent seat (if there is such a thing at Wayville) you will need to line up at 1.30 to get your ticket and then sharpen your elbows to get a good vantage point. Change game to the Dome we will still support as loud as we would at Wayville

Reply #69312 | Report this post

ShutUp!  
Years ago

Can't be done,
ABC are showing the WNBL Game live at 4pm (3.30 here)into the Eastern States Melbourne. Fox are showing the NBL Game live at 7.40 (7.10 here) to the eastern states, and there is no way that ABC could pack up & Fox set-up between the games. Maybe the Fellas could play at the Entertainment Centre!!!

Reply #69332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

besides the 'fellas' have said wayville to them is their home court

let them play where they are comfortable.

Reply #69335 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

So they are more comfortable with 1000 fans than they are with a few thousand fans?

Reply #69370 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

They are more comfortable at home which is Wayville. If its going to make a difference to them winning the game, then the fans come 2nd. Apart from season ticket holders, most of the fans do not attend most regular season games as the stadium is not packed out at other times. You cannot expect special privileges when it comes to finals. If you want guaranteed finals seats, buy a season ticket.

Reply #69381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again, anyone know how much the tickets will cost?
Cheers

Reply #69411 | Report this post

upcoming election  
Years ago

better get a some security - last time I went to a final there it was packed - i am a season tciket holder and general public -l iterally just came in a sat on my lap - and bum slugged me out of the way - in a cordoned off area

perhaps the other finnal at the dome might keep 500 or so away - but it will be sold out no worries

I agree the sales and crowd facilities will be a farce for finals - unless they play on court 2 with extra grand stands - or put some more up for court 1

not pre selling has led to dissapointment on match day for fans to be turned away - and they have no idea if they should get extra scaffolding

it will be like crows v power on the adelaide uni oval

oh well - as long as we win

Reply #69434 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

$15 matey

Reply #69437 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

and.. concession $10 and kids under 14-$5.

Reply #69438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754