Anonymous
Years ago

Centrals Women?

Just curious to know if anyone has seen the "new look" Centrals Women's side train or play yet? Any news to report?

Topic #6122 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

they played a game aganist the 18 div 2 boys on sunday lost by about 20. but there are signs of improvment (watch out woodville!) there is diffently a win on the cards for the girls this season. also thier new gaurds will birng something different out to the court very althetic and enjoyable to watch. they are still in desprite need of a center and a leading point guard.

Reply #69299 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Is that an indictment on Centrals women's ABA side or women's basketball in general?

Reply #69301 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

yes Woodville will struggle with Gates not playing at all this season

Reply #69307 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Don't think that woodville haven't recruited to...

Reply #69308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're lost. Gates is playing.

Reply #69336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gates is not playing!

Reply #69343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gates is not playing (#69336)

Reply #69344 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

fair sure she was at training

Reply #69389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She went to about 4 trainings. Told the coach she wasnt playing anymore on monday.

Reply #69413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know why not???
And to lose againest 18 Div 2 boys by about 20 aint that good

Reply #69422 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Gates has lost determination and love for the game, apparently is just sick of playing and needs a break away from it. She is engaged so prob thinking about her future too! Good luck to her!

Reply #69481 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Shannonl has seen the light and wants out for a while - there are other things in life barr basketball. What with Taya to South and Shannon gone Woodville will struggle so it about time some of the passengers lift their games

Reply #69862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its Shannon
aon 69862 is correct, I want out for a while. Ive been playing for 17 years and my body and my life needs a break from playing. For so long, most parts of my life got put second because playing was taking up so much time, I had 1 night off and that night was taken up by another sport. Its time for me to put something else first and to do that something else had to give way and that thing was basketball.

Reply #69918 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:52 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754