cLaRkY
Years ago

Fellas Game

Does anyone know if the telecast of the Fellas game today is Live?

It says the telecast starts at 4pm and i was just wondering if it will be a delay and cut out the halftime break...

Topic #6158 | Report this topic

The Journo  
Years ago

Who cares, at least it is on free to air tv!

Reply #69562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i wish it was...

Reply #69569 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

It was a great game but again just not good enough 2 years in a row. That missed Erin Phillips FT Killed us. But that's sport

Reply #69832 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

Come on Kriss, without Erin we wouldn't have been in that position, we would have probably lost by 10. Erin has been the only player in 2 years to stand up in the finals. Do you have a short memory 40 points last final against sydney.

I am sorry but where were our other BIG name players, they seem to go very quite in the finals.

Erin have it her all and i don't think we should put it down to that last shot. There were a a lot of errors before that last FT.

Reply #69848 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754