Wood burnt
Years ago

Loose ball... finals series

Junior basketball finals...it all comes down to who wants it more. Although there are some very talented players/teams from U14 - U20, the majority of finals will be decided by the hustle, heart and intensity of the team who wants the 'ship the most.

So I say to all finals contenders out there, scrap on that floor, talk up your D and produce a workhorse win.

I want to see bball stadiums full of red knee/elbowed maggots in the next few weeks.

Do me proud

Yours sincerly
The king of scrap

Topic #621 | Report this topic

divert  
Years ago

most of the u20s div 2 teams scrap.the div 1 teams dont beacuse there big div 1 players who get injuries eg, groin amd flu, bar players mostly from woodville it seems battle though it cause they have too.
king of 1%ers lives on.....

Reply #6002 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Divert, turn it up, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

Reply #6004 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Libertine, turn it up, if that's the bigest load of crap you've heard, you've not been reading the Forum too closely!!

Reply #6005 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

:D There's a lot of bullshit that flies around here, especially in the 'school' section. Just another unfounded, un-thought out, unsupported swipe at somebody!

Reply #6010 | Report this post

Magarnigal  
Years ago

Who was he having a swipe at?

Reply #6039 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

U20 Division 1 players.

Reply #6066 | Report this post

Divert  
Years ago

thats how it is that league.the squads are smaller so the big players have to play through any injuries becuase they cant affored to be missed.

libertine you dont play ball so dont have a say in this topic. go back to the general forum

Reply #6071 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

Divert b4 u come up with crap like that, you obviously dont know what know what you're talking about so go to another forum.

Good luck in your U20 Div 1 finals this weekend Libertine.

Reply #6072 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Will defs be another close one, not much seperating the top 3 teams in the league!

Reply #6128 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754