Glitr
Years ago

Darius Miles

Who think Darius Miles will have a break out season this year with the Blazers??
Also does anyone know what Mystery Injury Zane Reeves is carrying I heard through the grap vine that he has injured his id baller band during practice? any word on the streetz???

Topic #623 | Report this topic

Northerner  
Years ago

Pulled heart muscle...

Look good first syndrome...

Sore fore-arms from being weighed down by rubber bands...

Pulled neck muscles from wearing his bling-bling at training...

Scared of Hammo or big game James swatting his shot...

Got sick of being abused by
Bradley at training so he decided to sit out...

Has a fear of doing his groin again, and is waiting for new ankle braces (Glitr you know what I'm talking about)...

Wanted to come back for the finals of 20s and reserves so he could be like Mike...

Cmon Zhane, when are you going to be back???

Reply #6055 | Report this post

How about those knee high socks?

Reply #6056 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

Them too...

Zhane, you know I've got "Much love and Respect" for ya, when are we going to see that Antoine Carr J of yours?

Reply #6058 | Report this post

GlitR  
Years ago

All it comes down to is much love and respect........ I've heard Zane AKA ankle breaker will be coming back as number 45!

Reply #6073 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

I think we could talk about the custom equipment of zane for hours but I have to admit he has taken it down a notch i think he only wears one arm band aswell as the socks now unlike 18s where he use to wear

2 arm bands
1 head band
knee brace
knee high socks
new pair of shoes on a weekly basis
and a bad, bad white man fro'

Reply #6108 | Report this post

Where does he get all the gear?? Does he have a hookup with the clothing shop in Gawler Arcade?

Reply #6122 | Report this post

GlitR  
Years ago

Zane is the king of accesories for sure......... i think he practically has bought everything in Footlocker and Kick101. He owns the whole collection of baller bands!

Reply #6140 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

r all of u from woodville giving him shit, or r u all randoms who think u no wat u r talking bout. if its the boys from the club thats cool, but if not get F#####D.

Reply #6144 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I assume this is the young dude from Woodville (hasn't played for several months?). Injuries happen when you're young and still growing - hang in there fella.

As for the bling-bling, fro, wristbands, high socks .... sadly it's true. Maybe he's a white Darius Miles?

PS. But seriously, he's a pretty cool dude. Faulse name, I think the mocking is in jest. Otherwise, if they're teammates, they're dead meat when he catches up with them. Great stuff guys!

Reply #6146 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

Zaneo, is that u mate??????

Reply #6164 | Report this post

lock n keys  
Years ago

zane is my hero. such a lovely young fellow, heart of gold.
i will take no part in all these wild alligations! this conversation is over!

p.s. hows that #34...
god bless him, n god bless them all...

i want everyone to know i had no part in these harsh attacks...

Reply #6244 | Report this post

Mr Warmups  
Years ago

Lock n Keys i am fairly sure you laughed at this when you read it am I right flying dutchman?¿?¿
You can't fool Mr Warmups Joey jo jo junior.
Love Mr warmups aka jimsssssss

Reply #6245 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

Lock n Keys aka The Giant Dutch hound, how is your eye? you are a battler! It must have been tough being a 7 foot infant, the growing pains are still evident.

Mr Warmups, your warmups seem to have been suffering of late. Your overall game has improved...you must have found something that you lost at the gym? P.s....Thats a fake moustache!

GlitR, I do believe D-Miles will have a breakout season at the Blazers. He won't have big gay Boozer to get in his way. "Cheese burger"

Zano, Much love and respect, even with at least 10kg of accessories you still manage to get up there.

Yours Sincerly, the ultimate 6 man.

Reply #6343 | Report this post

lock n keys  
Years ago

dutchman.. who is dutchman...? my name is mr snrub.. yes that will do, n im from far, far away from here..

again i had nothin to do with this... i have washed my hands of the matter... but yes i did have a good chuckle when i saw it, possibly even had a girlish laugh, but either way im innocent.. AND to my adoring fans: the eye is gettin there, its my swimmers ear i need to look out for... i think its gettin worse! its not easy being me...

P.S. who is this 6th man fello.. i dont believe we have met... such a stranger... probs cant play ball tho...

Reply #6760 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

lock n keys u kno zano would have u any day of the week, dont give him the wrong signals! Much love and respect

Reply #7843 | Report this post

mini me  
Years ago

Your all dreamin, only real ballers can post in this site.
mr warm ups - your game is weak, leave pawn mustaches alone...
sir spark - cheezeburgers arent funny, you will pay...
lock n keys - speak down to my 2 good ears... (i can say that now your far far away)
Zane - wheres your love and respect to the optimus name

come on ppl

Championship Coach
(the weathers good this high up boys)

Reply #7918 | Report this post

Baller bands  
Years ago

hey where do you get the baller bands from. in sydney??

Reply #31255 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:31 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754