Peter Maravich
Years ago

ABL Media Launch

Wednesday 11am.

Well done to BASA on recognising an issue raised last year, and acting positivly on it.

Hope Boti gets along and gives us a big juicy preview of this coming weekends games!

Topic #6365 | Report this topic

addo  
Years ago

i agree, it can only be a good thing for the local league to get a little more publicity....heaven knows there will be some awesome games this year, and the league looks like the closest one for years!!

Reply #71706 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Where is the launch?

Reply #71729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the dome

Reply #71742 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Southern takes on North at the Cage...

Will the TigerGirl's meet expectations?

Will the TigerBoy's come out with sharper teeth?

Will I get the piss taken out of me for trying to hype things up a little?

All will be revealed soon.

Reply #71751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes people should take the piss out of you this is not a game topic but was for the media launch. North have a good women and men team's. North to win both easly.

Reply #71771 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

Big Words in the Cage is a hard place to play and it will be rocking

Reply #71805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So typical of Southern people to talk up their chances and deliver little.

Reply #71900 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Hey, i didn't talk up anything but the game, you sledgers have come out and bagged me!

I'm just looking forward to seeing what i think will be some great basketball on saturday night!

Oh, and Sam Woosnam came out and said that Southern were the team to beat... sorry, me thinks she knows a bit about basketball (while deflecting some attention from West, who will be quite good).

Reply #71924 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Sthn Women beat North women!

Ouch! Thats gotta hurt! :P

Reply #72327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754