Moses Guthrie
Years ago

New game: NBA Ballers

For those of us who enjoy game consoles (if it involves GTA, I'm there!), there's a new game called NBA Ballers. If you ain't seen or heard of it, click here(and it's getting good reviews in the states).

Topic #6380 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

What are you talking about console games for? It's been banned in your place hasnt it?

Reply #71777 | Report this post

es_k_pizm  
Years ago

NBA Ballers has been out for a couple years. This is NBA Ballers Phenom. It looks alright on the trailer but unless it is a major upgrade on the first one, you will be sick of it after a playing it for week.

Reply #71802 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

The best thing about Ballers was the 1on1on1 mode, made for some crazy arcade style bball action.

Will have to give phenom a looksee..

Reply #71833 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Spot o9n the first one (NBA Ballers) didnt last much more than a week or two, even with a great multiplayer (1on1on1) move it just lacked in too many other areas.

If your looking for that kind of game the And1 game should be out soon and should be better.

Reply #71897 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

yea, i hired it once, its fun for about 3 days, then you think to youself, 'whatelse can you do on this game' and go back to playing nba live 06.

Reply #71919 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

talking about console games....

Anyone got an idea about when NBA '06 feat: The Life comes out in AUS??
I have seen it released in US a few months ago...just wondering if anyone had info.....

Reply #72020 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754