who knows
Years ago

Locked: Jason Balfour

Where has Jason Balfour from Southern Tigers gone??

Topic #6420 | Report this topic

Mr Hankie  
Years ago

Sturt so rumour has it. Coaching boys.

Reply #72197 | Report this post

whats it to u jason was a great coachand should not have been fired who ever came up with that is a stupid person who is afraid of jason and his coaching. he is one of the best coaches southern tigers have had apart from steve knight and Coralie crossley.

Reply #73490 | Report this post

Krista  
Years ago

Hey this is Krista Under16 girls div 3. last season i was in Jason Balfour's squad, I also went on his summer camp the best camp i have ever been on. Jason is the best coach in the world no matter what people say- yeah he might get mad and yell like hell but it's only for our benifit, he would never do anything unreasonable and always was looking for the best opportunety's for his players. So who ever is saying this sh*t about him being a cr*p coach or whatever i say you come and show your better. You guys are all talk and no action and that pisses me off. i am betting everyone who has sent in a complaint about Jason don't know him, and therefore have no right to be bad mouthing him! I think you should all get your own lives and stop b*tching about others because you have nothing in your own lives which is interesting- you may say who the hell am i?? Im only a kid, if ya are go get a job GEES!!! you seriously have nothing better to do?!?
Jason if yare reading this don't listen to anyone else writting sh*t we all still love you and will happilly accept you back as our coach all the best Krista.

Reply #73494 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

All the best in whatever he does in the future, but I don't see anyone bad-mouthing him in this thread.

Reply #73549 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Chill out, Krista. I don't see any bad words about him here!

Reply #73560 | Report this post

Krista  
Years ago

Sorry guys I'm just so sick of people talking badly bout him!!! and i was in a bad mood last night, lol! sorry for taking it out on use.

Reply #73634 | Report this post

Indiana  
Years ago

Coaching 14 .2 girls at sturt.

Reply #73638 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Hey Moses, I reckon you could hold more eggs in those hands than Stewie Lowe!

Big buckets dude!

Reply #73649 | Report this post

tigers player  
Years ago

hey everyone im with krista jason balfour was a wik coach i play 14 1s and jason balfour was my coach until he got sacked now i dont no weather to move clubs or stay at tigers with a different coach but like krista said jason balfour was a really good coach he might hav got angry at some times and maybe even made u cry but the reason he does that is because he believes in his players and wants them to get something out of there lives. so everyone that has had jason as there coach or close anough u will no wat he is like so jason if u ever get read this all the player and some coachs at tigers miss ya so yea and i mite see ya around cause i mite be leavin tigers.

Reply #74341 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Where's Tigergirl???

Reply #74351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if you decide 'weather' or not to change clubs don't forget your umbrella

Reply #74358 | Report this post

acne  
Years ago

jason is very good at disguising his writing.A female, teenage voice, very creative indeed...

Reply #74366 | Report this post

Krista  
Years ago

well excuse me acne- who are you exactly?!?!
are you saying your better than Jason??

Reply #74374 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

89 words or 6 lines of writing before a fullstop! Argh!

This is called a "run-on" sentence, and is an indication of poor writing skills, or unclear thoughts regarding the topic. F!

Reply #74375 | Report this post

Krista  
Years ago

well excuse me acne- who are you saying exactly?!?!
are you saying you're better than Jason??

Reply #74376 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Krista, you're 14. You're posting on a public forum with your full name (which I have since removed). This is not a good idea and I suggest that you stop and talk to your parents about Internet safety.

On top of that, I don't really believe it's appropriate for a junior to be posting on an issue like this. Many coaches sensibly advise their under-age players not to post on Hoops SA.

Reply #74389 | Report this post

acne  
Years ago

Krista. I was actually atttempting a bit of humour..sorry I'll remember not to do it when over- sensitive teenage girls are reading the forum.

Oh yeah and in response to your question, I probably am a better human being than Jason yes...

Reply #74646 | Report this post

tigergirl  
Years ago

Long time no talk every1. i say leave krista alone she has the right to speak her mind just like you guyz do no matter the age. Krista is one of my close friends.

acne every coach has there bad things and the good things if you focus on the bad things you are a bad coach but if you focus on the good thing you are a good coach think about it.

Like i said before every1 has there own opinon and can express it anyway they won't. Just because people are younger than you doesn't mean you can boss them let them speak there mind because they let you speak yours( most of its cr*p anyway).

Reply #74647 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

So if you read tigergirls last post, is she actually on Krista's side or not? lol

Reply #74657 | Report this post

interesting  
Years ago

acne, Interesting that you claim to be a better person than someone else.

The better person builds up others, oversees faults and is accepting and tolerant.

your claim says it all....... NOT

ps tigergirl great game two weeks ago... pity about last week....hey

Reply #74697 | Report this post

tigergirl  
Years ago

Yeah i no last week was such a bad game we came out to cocky and thats wen we lost them but we will get then next time .

Thanks for your consideration.

and Pickles housemate i am on kristas side we stand up for who we blelive in and we belive Jason is a good coach but we r not saying that no1 is better then him or worse.

like i said coaches have there bad thing and there good thing and if you foucus on the bad your are a bad coach if you focus on the good thing your a good coach.

Reply #74813 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

I haven't said anyone's a good or bad coach.

Reply #74831 | Report this post

tigergirl  
Years ago

i wasn't aiming that last bit of my message to you pickels i was just repeating myself from my last message.

Oh and if anyone is thinking she is just a little girl in a big world is wrong i have grown up a little since my last epic in 2004.

Don't let this thread become a topic about me and insults towards me and my club.
OK.

Oh and interesting thanks for your support bout our game last week and the weel before

Reply #74837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think any junior coach who yells at and berates publically their players as well as embarassing them in front of team mates, parents and opposition by highlighting their mistakes, are not a good coach.

Reply #74838 | Report this post

BMG  
Years ago

So, which district coach are you actually talking about who acts like you have described? Mesecke, Gliddon, Wallis....Would you like me to go on? You are saying that the actions of the State Coaching staff are wrong and dont get results?

You must be from Southern, with what they know about the State program. What coaches do they have at State or SASI?

I also note that you have been out-done by two 14 year old who at least have the balls to put their names to their opinions.

Reply #74842 | Report this post

AAA  
Years ago

So BMG you do not have any balls because I do not see your name on the post.

And may I ask what Club your from so we can ask which coaches you have at SASI and State?

Reply #74869 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

"Praise in public, berate out the back" is a motto I was told recently.

Anyway, Jason has moved on, surely us posters can?

Reply #74874 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:37 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754