VC fan
Years ago

Year 8 Knockout

Theres alot about the opens and yr 10s but what about the little guys? what schools will be strong?
I'm tipping Faith to make the finals.

Topic #6424 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

6 months away.

Reply #72247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So I guess you go to Faith then VC fan?

Reply #72257 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

tough to say so early in the year.. but at Unley we've got a fair few year 8's willing to put their hands up.. Now it's whether or not they have some game..
time will tell

Reply #72517 | Report this post

Years ago

pasadena will be ok, if we can find a ball handler and let me post up like i should

Reply #72526 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

OK, maybe i did get a bit exited and start this a bit early. btw just because i know a team has some good players doesnt nececsarily mean i go there. You don't have friends at other schools?

Reply #72896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yr8, wtf? r u retarted, who cares about yr8

Reply #73585 | Report this post

Krista Souvertjis  
Years ago

hey yeah, lol you guys are like me i can't wait til they start coming up in school! bloody netball though godd i asked my teacher and shes like oh yeah netball is coming up and im like BASKETBALL!!! lol. what do u mean who gives a f*ck about the yr8's how old r u, n y would u write sumin just t pick a fight?!?! dont know about you but thats wat i call retarted!!!

Reply #73641 | Report this post

Krista Souvertjis  
Years ago

vc fan,
omg you come up heaps on the sight, lol. do you play district??? and if ya do who for?!?!
Krista

Reply #73642 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

I am pretty sure that the year 8's would care about the year 8 competition. Back in the day when I was a little year 8, knockout was the most important thing in the world for me.

Reply #74051 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

yea i play district, who cares about year 8 you ask? try year 8s, people with friends in year 8,people who have bros or sis' in year 8, people coaching the year 8 teams, parents of kids in year 8.

Reply #74251 | Report this post

not a year 8  
Years ago

I hate it when people write 'who cares'. If you don't care thats fine but others might. If you don't care, move on and find a post that does interst you so that you can write constructively rather than just critisising people who have different interests to you.

Just because people have different interests it doesn't make them retarded.

Reply #74261 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I'm not year 8 and I don't give two f**ks about yr 8 bball!

People may have different interests but they are certainly allowed to express their opinion!

Reply #74265 | Report this post

TA4L  
Years ago

Yes, people have different interst's.. NO one has an interest in what u have to say..

Reply #74277 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Least I don't go starting threads about div 3s... Lousy div 3 player lol!

Reply #74286 | Report this post

Testy  
Years ago

Everybody ignore 52_Cans, he/she is a known jerk.

Reply #74307 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Ok, break it up - everyone move along! Nothing to see here!

Reply #74378 | Report this post

Krista  
Years ago

lol, nah i recon this is going somewhere good. I'll take you on 52-cans and im a yr 8 girl... You pick the stadium and Im there!

Reply #74384 | Report this post

shaun  
Years ago

52 cans is a div 1 u18 player krista, good luck.

Reply #75244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

52 cans is a 52 year old pedefile krista....your gonna need that goodluck

Reply #76541 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Hilarious man... Hilarious!

Reply #76544 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

You're tough hiding behind the anon name as well aye? Little 12 year old with you're lil lil fella lol

Reply #76545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh well my joke was alot funnier than yours was yours didnt even make sense..and your name is anonymous anyway put your name to it then you can pay me out.

Reply #77091 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

you can start making sense some time soon kiddo! lol

Reply #77096 | Report this post

Krista  
Years ago

good work 52 cans- u18 div 1 pretty good unless u play social i take it u play district... why dont u prove it?!?!

Reply #78064 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

When and where?

Reply #78071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

one again your statement wasnt relevant "kiddo" who do you play for

Reply #78075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

once again your statement wasnt relevant "kiddo" who do you play for

Reply #78076 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

And what was so relevant about calling me a pedafile?

Reply #78081 | Report this post

53 bottles  
Years ago

52 cans- you're probably not a paedophile but you are a complete wanker...

Reply #78145 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

how mature, i express my opinion on yr 8 basketball and you disagree with me so you act all tough over the internet and insult me... BIG MAN!

Reply #78161 | Report this post

53 bottles  
Years ago

don't assume everybody is male.I don't agree or disagree with you, I'm only stating what most people think anyway...

Reply #78211 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Clearly it's just you and someone else, or is it you being that chick who is posting on multiple names? You are one person, jeez lol.

Anyway good luck with ur yr 8 knockout its only u yr 8s that care ive had enuff fighting with u, waste of my time fighting with 12 year old girls lol cya and goood luck

Reply #78224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well i dont know this bottles person and calling you a pedefile is relevant because pedefiles use the internet as a means of accessing children and thats what was being suggested with "You pick the stadium and Im there!".

Reply #78241 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

bahahah good call, however i wasnt setting her up for rape or anything bro (or sis seeing ur prob the same person posting under 3-4 diff names), i was merely accepting the challenge of a bball game lol get ur facts right, this is hilarious this fight :P

Reply #78248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know its hilarious but its mainly pathetic...by the way i am not "krista" i find her annoying and she terrorises these forums with her stupidity.

Reply #78294 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

yeh i agree its fair pathetic, lets give it a rest?

Reply #78308 | Report this post

Home-Boy #33  
Years ago

Watch out for CABRA!!!! Come out and see us 10.45 Setember 9. CABRA VS ST. FRANCIS...

Reply #94305 | Report this post

t-rell  
Years ago

Oi Brighton got a fair sik team. Beat sacred heart by like 64. Im yr 9 though so i dont really care bout yr 8s, but i just thought i'd put that out there

Reply #94626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley back2back

Reply #96360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley girl hav a gun team have u seen there girls team who is in
it

Reply #96471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

c'mon people cabra girls will win it mean have u seen there team, fkn awesome, they played in senior A's and dominated and there yr 8's.

and whoeva that wanka is that says yr 8.b-ball doesn't matter ur a dick i bet u cared about yr 8 ko when u were in yr 8

Reply #128107 | Report this post

the guesser  
Years ago

was that shamsham who wrote that last post? only theyd know who they are, or was it kate?

unley didnt win either last yr or the girls the yr before so they cant go back to back.

Reply #156364 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:35 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754