Anonymous
Years ago

I can't believe people tipped 8 winners!

How did people tip 8 winners in the ABL comp? That was a hard round, must be all fluke!

Topic #6461 | Report this topic

Tony Blair  
Years ago

good luck to them, it gives the rest of us something to aim for

Reply #72535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahaha as one of those ppl who tipped 8 winners, yes it sure was a fluke! lol if only bloody sturt had won both of theirs... i would have been 10 from 10!!

Reply #72538 | Report this post

This week is easy, a sure 10/10 for me.

Reply #72544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lets hope you dont pick your own team elg

Reply #72586 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

The big question regarding Round 1 tipping is:

Did Isaac get more than his girlfriend, or what?

Reply #72668 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Exact same score and margin.

Reply #72672 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Hmmmm. That's interesting. I mean, I'm not suggesting a conspiracy here or anything - but isn't it quite the little cowinki-dink when the guy WHO RUNS THE WEBSITE manages to get exactly the same score AND MARGIN in Week One of the ABL comp as the GIRLFRIEND WHO RIPPED HIM A NEW ONE IN THE NBL TIPPING COMP?

I demand to see a log of who put their tips in first: my money's on the GF.

;)

Reply #72676 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

One quick email from me Bo, and you can say goodbye to any future media alerts for your place of work. Don't you push me!

Ask said girlfriend about the "accident" had by a client recently. Let's just say that you're not the first to infer tipping collusion!

(Actually, I had no idea that she'd even entered guessed her way to 5/10.)

Reply #72703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha... but if you look Isaac's tips were totally different to the other people that scored the same amount of points and margin as he did.

Unless he changed it AFTER the round so he didnt look like a failure :P

jokes :)

Reply #72704 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Pffft. Tell your story to my lawyers.

I busted my arse to get a highly creditable score of 3 in Round One, and a couple of days later I find out the whole thing's full of dirty double dealing, collusion and sheer depravity. What in the name of Jalen Rose's toolbar is going on in this tipping comp?

Reply #72726 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Am I going to have to put up with your whining after every round?

You do realise that linking to Jalen Rose's website only encourages him?

Reply #72733 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

If I keep getting 3, you will. :)

Actually, I'm pleased if nothing else due to the fact that I squeezed the word "cowinki-dink" into a post.

For those wondering, "cowinki-dink" brings up approx 1270 hits on Google while "cowinky-dink" lags just behind on approx 1050.

Reply #72747 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Bo

You need to get out more....

Reply #72811 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:44 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754