mr black
Years ago

2 juicy Tigers rumours....

DT - has resigned with the Tiger rather than going to play in Europe.

New back up PG signed to support D-Mac for next 2 years, most likely to be Crosswell.

Topic #6507 | Report this topic

The Journo  
Years ago

I wonder what Corletto thinks about the Crosswell alleged addition?

Re-signing Thomas is a huge one, he is the glue at the three spot.

Reply #73244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ansty will be liked at tigers HQ for letting it out before any offical news.

Reply #73287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corletto is a better shooting guard

Reply #73345 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

DC has developed into a good SG....although he can play PG..its not really his natural spot

Reply #73358 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

Correct Mr Black. My son (who's about to cross the border and play in the ABL) played a number of years with DC and he's a 2 guard. A bit slow on the drible. Loves running off screens.

I believe that Crossewell will love to play in Melb. Wonder what Braith Cox thinks of it though? I think he has 1 year option (melbourne's choice).

Reply #73485 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

I think Braith works very well under the Tigers new system which allows a pure point guard to genuinely run the show.

It would be sad to see him go, especially after working his way back into the NBL after his car crash. He showed a ton of promise in limited minutes

Reply #73580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754