Moose
Years ago

It's official-Ninnis to be assistant at Dragons

The rumour is true.
The NBL website has just announced that Scott Ninnis will be Mark Price's first assistant at the Dragons.
All the best Scott.
However, it will be hard barracking for Scott being with a Victorian side and perhaps having Shane Heal in the team.
Wouldn't it be great to see Scott bench Heal?

Topic #6545 | Report this topic

Mr Black  
Years ago

Rumour is that Rupert will be 3rd assistant coach behind Adrain Newell who was also signed up as an assistant coach.

Reply #73576 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

How many coaches do they need? Is there room for one more? I'm getting a bit sick of my job and need a change.

Reply #73581 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

3 prob needed for a start up team, althoughif you can land a good one like steve breahny or bill tomlinson you only need one. Assist coaches must be hugely efficient and have planning skills.

Reply #73600 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Great appointment by the Dragons. Hopefully Scott still calls Talking Hoops and gives the lowdown on Price

Reply #73673 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

This announcement leads to the quote of the year from Scott Ninnis

"Mark , i dont know what they do in the NBA but here in Australia it is standard for the assistant coach to polish off a bottle of scotch the night before a game"

Reply #73686 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754