Isaac
Years ago

New Browse Mode: One day, one page

I'm not sure how useful it will be, but I've added a Browse Mode called "Today" to the orange bar at the top of each forum page.

It features all replies from the previous day, in order, and sorted by the most recent topics. e.g., a reply to something new will sit at the top. Any visiting comments about Harold Miner will be found at the bottom because it's a much older thread.

For each topic, there's a link to reply to the discussion and you can always click a topic title to see the full conversation. A small line is attached to each topic or reply showing how long ago it was posted too.

If you find it useful, let me know.

Topic #6584 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I find that about as useful as Nino.

Reply #74076 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'll take that as a no...

Reply #74095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it is ok. Previously you can miss posts on a topic if the topic was raised several days ago and is not on the main page and if the list of recent posts does not include it. (Does that make sense?)

Reply #74101 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

All good Isaac, just saw the door ajar to attack Nino.

(Mod: He's off to Japan at 6AM tomorrow, so you better be quick!)

Reply #74105 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Its my new favourite way to read Hoops SA Isaac.

(Does sucking up get you a bball icon?)

(Mod: Only this one.)

Reply #74157 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Missing the leaderboard, Isaac. How am I going to know how many more posts I need to pass Yogee?!

Reply #74421 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There's a link in the nav bar for you. Just got a bit sick of the database queries slowing down the forum, even with query caching.

Reply #74483 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:21 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754