Team Juve
Years ago

GUN DAD!

Has anyone seen the maverick shooter around local stadiums waxing many a three pointer.

This mysterious shooter wears a Transport SA bus driver uniform and is decked out in Jordan 5's.
The sixers should bar Willie Farley and sign this "Gun Dad".

We believe his Protégé is Greg Pascoe, he tought him how to shoot at the local rims of Findon.

My suspicion is that he is from the States and is training in the NBA off season in discreet Adelaide. I think he was drafted to Miami as the worlds oldest rookie.

HONOUR THE GUN, BABY!

Topic #660 | Report this topic

faulse name  
Years ago

hahahaha, very nice. killer

Reply #6478 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

He's got a killer shot from half court to.

Reply #6483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Killer did not come up with this thread, did u see the words used 'protege, discreet, is, etc' come on ppl his vocab consists of

'woooh' and 'shutup'

Reply #6484 | Report this post

benny hinn  
Years ago

his daughter is a woodies u14 player - nice bloke - it's the killer technique - basketball ninja - wax on wax off

Reply #6492 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

i havent seen him whats he like .is he really good

Reply #6546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

killer is not a good basketballer... i think he got his ankles broken on friday night againsts west!

Reply #6561 | Report this post

benny hinn  
Years ago

straight off the bus route to drop threes - still in the bus driver uniform - yeah baby !

Reply #6584 | Report this post

Mr Warmups  
Years ago

Gun Dad is crazy man i seen him 1 day at the starplex he hit like 10 threes in a row!
I heard he was born and raised in harlem and used to run a muck @ rucker park under the alias Makaveli.

Reply #6585 | Report this post

divert  
Years ago

whos this random u generally speak of.this must be a rare find. whos this unknown pascoe u speak of.set him a pick and get him in there.

ps. team juve..

Reply #6592 | Report this post

benny hinn  
Years ago

he is the mystical spirit of outer arc deliverence.

A chosen destiny of 3 point perfection.

The bagwan of after game shots at the dome.

Pascoe and his band of followers - seek his appointment and his secret is shrouded in drive way technique and local park shoot outs.

Pascoe and many other woodville men stand around at bus stops hoping that they will be blessed to be on his route to find the key of wax on, wax off.

Reply #6593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

....and winning.

Reply #6639 | Report this post

lugg  
Years ago

gun dad,

is truly a king amoung men!!!

Reply #6650 | Report this post

2 Bit  
Years ago

gun dad,

he should challenge greg pascoe in a three point shoot out.
my moneys is on the gun dad.

king of 1%ers....

Reply #6688 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

GUN DAD CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ON THE TREYS

Reply #507669 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754