Krista
Years ago

Any school holiday basketball camps?

Has any one heard of a good basketball camp coming up these school holidays? Im a 14 yr old. Be better if its live in...
Thanks Krista

Topic #6614 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

and1 basketball camp, in april, pretty sure its on the 11th, get there the and1 camps are great!!

Reply #74459 | Report this post

todd  
Years ago

yer theres an and 1 camp on a port adelaide on the 11.

Reply #74497 | Report this post

Tahlia  
Years ago

Hey Krista i think there is one at our club in da hollis....

Reply #74516 | Report this post

Matthew Alexander  
Years ago

Tiger Camp is a four-day Basketball experience, from the ages of 5 years to 15 years of age. The Tiger Basketball Camp will run from 18th until 21st of April in the holidays 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Australian Basketball Association players will coach and also National Basketball League experienced players. This fantastic opportunity caters for experience players and not so experienced players. Tiger Camp emphasises team concepts, friendships, basketball skills, basketball games and the main thing to have fun.
-Lunch is provided each day
-Skipping rope and water bottle provided
-Optional reversible Singlet for $30
-Four-day camp for only $100
- One day of the camp $35
- Two days $60
- For a family with more then one child, two children for $160 and $220 for three.
- Bring a ball or buy a ball for $10
- Morphett Vale Stadium, States road

Reply #74612 | Report this post

Matthew Alexander  
Years ago

Tiger camp Call matt on 83262008

Reply #74613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is for lunch?

Reply #74622 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

i wouldnt go to the and 1 camp, just an expensive way to show off what skills you have rather than lean anything new or get a really good workout.

The all-star (zone) camp is the best, run by al green and mark davis with nbl/wnbl players coaching as well as other experienced coaches.

Not sure what its like now, i went about 4 years ago and it was awesome, great coaching, hard trainings good food and staying at flinders uni with your friends was great. the problem was the price, if you can affort it, go for it!

Reply #75368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Deleted. Pathetic.)

Reply #76549 | Report this post

notlob  
Years ago

Don't forget the Northern Region Sports Academy. Run by Ricky Simpson for Academy and Div One players only. On Next Tuesday and Wednesday.

Reply #78772 | Report this post

Rocket man  
Years ago

Great I want like to get my kids involved but have not heard anything about this. Has it been advertised at all? I cant see anyhing on hoops sa or basketball sa. Nothing in my sons school or on stadium notice boards.

Reply #78776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The best is Tristar sports cap (all star camp)
Nice food great coaches you own your own rooms with
every thing just gott go there

Reply #591599 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754