Isaac
Years ago

Amare could play tomorrow

Phoenix Suns center Amare Stoudemire might make his season debut Thursday night against Portland in Phoenix.

He proclaimed himself "80-20" for the Portland game after the Suns practiced Wednesday. A final decision won't be made until game-time, but Stoudamire will be activated and in uniform for the game.

"If it feels good, then it's possible that I'll play [Thursday]," said Stoudemire, who is in his fourth NBA season. "The way it's feeling, it feels pretty good. I feel like I'm real close."
More on ESPN

Topic #6679 | Report this topic

I really, really, really, hope he plays tomorrow, i'm sick of him going 'im ready' then not playing! So frustrating!

Reply #75006 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Will the return of Amare impact the effort that is being put in by the Matrix??

Will a healthy Amare see the Matrix become an unused starter??

any thought??

Reply #75018 | Report this post

you idiot. lol. ha ha. Marion is far too good of a player to become 'unused' Boris will see limited minutes in his return i would think. But the way he's playing now i kinda doubt it. He'd take Kurt thomas's or Tim thomas's minutes i would think. See how it goes i suppose.....

and with amare back, it takes the offensive pressure off of boris and marion (and they could focus on D more), so maybe they could become a better defensive unit, maybe?

Reply #75056 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Amare played today and hit 20 points nad 9 boards, started out on fire hitting 5-7 in the first quarter!

I think the person that will suffer most from points is Nash, his 20ppg will slowly drop because of Amare and his assists will be slightly more.

Reply #75199 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

He got that in 18 minutes aswell 52 Can-dawg

Reply #75237 | Report this post

Years ago

That's frightening for other teams ... and Clarky ... the Matrix still got 20 points ... he'll still be himself even with Amare back. Watch out Dallas, San Antonio and Detroit if STAT stays ok.

Reply #75418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754