Isaac
Years ago

Sturt vs South time change for tomorrow

Just a heads up for all planning on attending Pasadena tomorrow (Saturday) for the Sabres vs Panthers game.

The men and womens games have switched - men are now playing first at 6:30 and the women at 8:15.

Men: 6:30
Women: 8:15

If anyone hears otherwise, let me know.

Topic #6695 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Insignificant point that serves as a great stats pad :

The Women's game is actually at 8:30pm, since the guys games are scheduled for 2 hours instead of 1:45 due to having longer quarters.

Reply #75125 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Incidentally, I think two hours was also the time scheduled for TJ Ford to amass all of 8 TSNP (all of 25% of Super Darko's output) in your fantasy NBA team yesterday. Very interesting... :P

Reply #75129 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Low blow Isaac. I forget who is actually winning the league...?

Reply #75136 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bird in the hand... take a look at that TSN trophy cabinet next time you're on the site wondering who to trade Gilby for because his rims got stolen... Haha!

Reply #75139 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Why have they swapped times?

Reply #75328 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they just plan to alternate for the rest of the season.

Reply #75337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:28 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754