TA4L
Years ago

U18.3 Guys

Yeh, yeh, i know its been talked about.. but with sportingpulse not up its hard to keep track of how new teams and good teams are running? any info can be good.. espescially how the western magic team is travelling..

Topic #6711 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sportingpulse isn't up? Did you even check first?

U18 Div 3 Boys Ladder on SPORTINGPULSE

Reply #75294 | Report this post

TA4L  
Years ago

the ladder shows states.. i want more on how teams are playing, player and team movement..

Reply #75811 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

well these r the stats. magic have 1 maybye 2 stand out players. there undefeated, (20-0) if u include summer season. and will stay that way untill they play a top 4 team.

woodville have also started the season undefeated. they did this last season but had lapses against most inform sides

im not sure whats happend 2 the sturt side which made last yrs grand final. there 1-2 with a rather easy game at centrals wich should give them a much needed boost.

south adelaide now have 2 sides in the comp. aparently the white team is full of div 2s, there recent results ask questions of how did this team make div 2?? the blue team which is 2-1 r playin woodville this week should b a gd game

north are well north, tall fast and a top team which should expect nothing less then second

forestville have definetly improved but like southern lack players for key positions which will hurt them against top teams. making them both teams which will float around the middle

i think norwood r the team 2 beat in this comp tho. still undefeated. 20-0 i think. ther mi pic 4 this season

i think magic will ultimetly colapse when they play high ranked teams and drop out of the top 5

mi top 5

1. norwood
2. north
3. south blue
4. norwood 2
5. woodville

Reply #76049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt have had a fair bit of player movement plus injuries. Side that hit floor against Magic included 4 changes to summer squad and were only playing 2nd game together and had one very bad quarter.

Magic have 1-2 key players and stuggled when these where closed down on D but they will still be a competitive Div 3 side.

Reply #76086 | Report this post

TA4L  
Years ago

who are these key players.. what number or standout features should we look for when playin them..?? we dnt wanna wait till quater time to know who to shut down..

Reply #76124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood 1 will kick ass.. again.. pretty much unstoppable and in my opinion are better than their div 2 team.. why didn't they get put up to div 2?? they won the summer gf by over 30.. pretty stupid if u ask me..

Reply #76259 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

key players 2 shut down 4 magic. 1. Jack Haines, tall thin blonde hair. not sure wat numba. he would b 18 1s if he stayed at woodville. great reboundr and all round scorer. 15ppg atleast 10rpg 2. Marty, numba 6 i think. magic play a 1.2.1.1 press. he plays at the top of it. very gd defender. can also score in spurts. i rekon 8ppg 8apg and cuple of steals.

Y is evry1 sayin norwood r unstopable!!! they only beat north by 1 point!! yes ther bloody gd. but ther not gna get ne betta, theyve reached there peak.

no mater wat league or wat sport u play if u go a season undefeated u shuold be promoted at least 1 division. basa r again 2 stupid 2 realise this

battle 4 2nd and 3rd will b gd.
we played south blue last nyt. my comment is that they will definetly not make finals. mi pick 4 2nd is still north and 3rs is either norwood, sturt or woodville

Reply #76458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood beat north by one point? they played em last week and won by over 30 bud..

Reply #77078 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

ye.. wen i wrote that they hadnt played the game were they beat them by 30+. they beat them by 1 in summer and were lucky 2 come out with the W. there playin us this week and were extremly fired up bout givin this team their 1st loss of the yr

Reply #77084 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

saw woodville play norwood last night.. unstopable. norwood were a class above woodville and showed that they definetly deserve to be playing in div 2. woodville conceed on everage 30-40 a game. Norwood more then doubled that. scoring around 80!!! the warriors boys looked stunned. the defeat will definetly hurt ther season and throw away the momentum they were carrying through ther 4-0 start

Reply #77288 | Report this post

bill  
Years ago

magic have now lost 2 in a row the stars they have marty(8) dan(5) and jack are playing well but the other players cant keep up.And three player cant win on there own. but i think they still can make the top five if they find some form

Reply #77876 | Report this post

rod  
Years ago

if magic is having a in trouble they wait for Dan(5) to hit 3s he hit 6 in one game 4 in a row it killed us we where coming back with in 4 points and then he hit 4 the team just sunk and they ran away with the game

Reply #77879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he can hit as many 3s as he wants but no1 is gonna stop norwood.

Reply #77976 | Report this post

TA4L  
Years ago

north played crap against norwoodthe second time around.. they had played easy games coming into the game and wernt pre-paired for it.. they also hurried there gaurds and pressured there ball handlers which arnt the greatest, norwood are betable, just give north the time and effort and they will.. a game at hillcrest might help..

Reply #78854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"they had played easy games coming into the game and wernt pre-paired for it"

And you think norwood had tough games leading into the game vs north?

Reply #79034 | Report this post

woodville balla  
Years ago

lol.. norwood wnt get "A" tough game all season unless they have major injuries or play in state champs

Reply #79071 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754