coach
Years ago

wanting to coach

i,m an ex abl coach, moving to adelaide mid year ,would like to coach u/16 boys,and possibly a senior team aswell. i will be living in Firle. could any body give some advice on who i would talk to when my family and i come over.

Topic #6718 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

coach at forestville, there the best if you want to be a coach

Reply #75356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you would like to Coach at Sturt feel free to call the stadiumon 8177 0463. To look at the club follow the link above on club sites.

Reply #75358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Talk to Woodville. Great club and it could be good for you and them.

Reply #75365 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

South have great coach support, good talent base also.
startsmartbasketball.com is a great site also.

Reply #75369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ahhhhh so very nice to know a bit of mud gets thrown around when this sort of banter occurs. Sturt will continue to prove its self with results not word slanging

Reply #75397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South loves giving homes to homeless coaches.
The under 16 next year are a group who have been coached by Don Shipway (former 36ers coach) for the last 2 yrs
Visit their website and see what sort of coaching support is available there.
http://www.southadelaide.basketball.net.au/fs_home.asp

Reply #75399 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Lions will welcome all with open arms and not throw dirt at any other club!!!

Reply #75400 | Report this post

Roge  
Years ago

Hi Coach,

here is a List of clubs in SA

(note the link on the top left of this site under "Local Club Sites")

I coach at Eastern Mavericks and we are currently looking for coaches. In particular 18 boys, refer to This Link

Feel free to contact club president Neill Lean on 0417 834 302 for further details.

Michael Rogers

Reply #75408 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Who the hell is Michael Rogers??? I'm guessing he's one of the coaches at mav's. They only have 14 junior teams so there can't be that many of them but I have no idea who he is.

Reply #75439 | Report this post

Roge  
Years ago

BC

I am the 16 Boys coach.

Roge.

Reply #75449 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Thanks for that. I honestly didn't know who you were. Sorry about that!

Reply #75544 | Report this post

flames  
Years ago

Talk to Rupert Sapwell, come and coach at the flames!!!!

Reply #75547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood Flames is the closest club to Firle

Reply #75561 | Report this post

Indiana  
Years ago

Forrestville would be the a great option,looking for good coaches.

Reply #75572 | Report this post

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Yeah try South. If you are an old style coach you will fit right in down Marion way. They claim to be one of the oldest clubs in SA. I bet Pasadena to a brick that if you carbon date the chip board flooring on either 2 courts you will find the flooring actually came from the ark. Some of the corragated iron is actually protected by the state heritage trust. The stadium its self is a museum piece harking back to the pre-nail days.

Reply #75614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just proves that the old museum piece has stood the test of time as it just keeps on keeping on,a bit like the club that never goes away, unlike vadersmate's stadiums,one is burnt down, one is ripped down and now the latest is condemned.:)Noah knew how to build things to last.

Reply #75674 | Report this post

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Ouch!

Reply #78255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To Anon #75674; I understand the ripped down stadium and the burnt down one (Forestville/ Sturt), but which one has been condemned???

Reply #78283 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754