Trevor
Years ago

NBL Player Agents?

Who is the agent for the following players?

Jacob Holmes?
Oscar Forman?

Pero?
Luke Kendall?
Mark Worthington?

Does Phil and Steve have an agent?

Or is there some place i can look all these up for myself?

Topic #6734 | Report this topic

agent  
Years ago

Trevor why would you want to know?

Reply #75483 | Report this post

Trevor  
Years ago

i'm a player with some potential looking to play in Australia and think these players have secured great contracts for the type of player they are

or

i have a theory, in regards to the correlation between where players go and their agent, but want some proof

or

i'm simply curious.

Reply #75484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MVP Sports

Reply #75486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MVP sports only look after Oscar, someone else looks after the others.
Trevor if you are a player of talent why dont you email Issac and get Paul Bells contact so you can ask, instead of stiring up stuff on here.
You wouldnt be the same Trevor that was trying to stir things on talking hoops last week would you?

Reply #75488 | Report this post

Trevor  
Years ago

"Trevor if you are a player of talent why dont you email Issac and get Paul Bells contact so you can ask, instead of stiring up stuff on here."

If i was a player of talent, i wouldn't be stirring ...

and what is there to stir? I'm simply curious.

"You wouldnt be the same Trevor that was trying to stir things on talking hoops last week would you?"

I don't listen to talking hoops, so i wouldn't know.

Is there somewhere that lists all players and their agents? As much as 2 anon posters sound convincing, is there a more reliable source?

Reply #75489 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

isnt there a company called titan or something like that that does alot of nbl players? I'm sure a simple google search would come up with something?

Reply #75491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

paul bell?

Reply #75496 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Paul Bell (MVP Sports Australia) looks after Forman (as well as Cattalini, Rychart, Crawford, Ingles, some of Maher's stuff, and Truslove).

Holmes and Vasiljevic are looked after by Titan Management.

Can't find any info on Kendall or Worthington.

Australiabasket.com lists some information but requires payment and I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Reply #75525 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754