S.A
Years ago

Possible Sixers

Wade Helliwell,Justin Brown, Simon Dwight, Simon Conn, Jason Dix, Steven Leven, Alex Loughton, Jordan Dodman, Brad Bungey

Topic #6740 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Can you lighten up on the Sixers threads a little bit. Try to add information to existing threads where possible.

Why are these players possible Sixers anyway? I have not heard any of them mentioned in any rumours at all.

Reply #75541 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Jordan Dodman is a name that is being thrown around a bit. I knew nothing of him until last night's Sturt game and to be quite honest, was not terribly excited about him. I don't know why people think he will be a good pick. Brad Bungey is good at ABA level but would struggle at NBL level. Apart from that, I don't think its rookies that the Sixers need to concentrate on now. There is such a huge deficiency in the starting positions, we still only have 2 starters. I don't classify Nash or Cooper as starters even though Cooper was last season. Unless a decent starting centre can come on board, we will struggle again and even worse than the last few seasons.

Reply #75545 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

isaac heard cullen has been linked strongly to sixers have your any others heard this as well

Reply #75552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

EC

you have never seen him play state juniors, or also the fact that he spent a small amount of time at the tute. Or possibly it was his 8 points in 8 mins before they would not give him more time.

Someone tell them to play Forman at the 3 spot where he plays in the NBL and give the kid a shot at starting centre. Not too many teams could compete with a 6ft9 3 spot.

Reply #75554 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Thomo, haven't heard that, no.

EC - he's 18 years old. He was great in the eight minutes he had against South and I'd like to see him get more time.

Reply #75571 | Report this post

scout  
Years ago

Sam Harris Old Dominion College sixes need a seven foot plus player

Reply #75575 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He's 7'3" and has trained with the Sixers before. Not doing a whole lot at the college level though - anyone know why? No minutes or not good enough?

Reply #75578 | Report this post

Dr Damage  
Years ago

Justin Brown is a quality person ,How has he been playing?

Reply #75581 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Pull KB out of retirement (if he is retired anyway...)

Reply #75588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I saw Jordan play on Sat night as well I was blown away with how he went - he is a definate post player and Oscar was feeding him well - it looked like the two of them were bouncing of each other. And then for some reason he didn't get on much after that 8min stint!

I thought he was already training with the sixers at the end of last season! Give him another 12 to 18 months then give him a permenent spot in the sixers...From other games I have seen him play he needs to practice his free throw shots!!

Reply #75600 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754