Anonymous
Years ago

NBA- idea

Do guys think that people would want to listen to NBA teams or your favourite NBA team live?
To get it on radio from nba.com you have to pay a fee but how about from other radio stations around the world? Well, i looked up some radio stations that do these teams live matches and can listen live from here in south australia through the internet. Now, i thought how about we make it easy for people by putting on the webpage a direct link to the teams matches and maybe even a calendar for what matches are on what time in CST-(coming April 1st)
Now it would be really easy and i could provide the calendar information and links and i think those radio stations wouldn't care for advertising so i though how about we put it somewhere. Maybe here? I could provide weekly updates and the links. Maybe like a different page other than the forum.

Topic #6752 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh and i am also finding out about getting links to streaming of radio stations that do the nbl

Reply #75607 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good idea, always good to tune in.

There is also p2p streaming tv, but can be a pain to setup sometimes. Have managed to get it going for 1 nba game this season, just a shame it was the same game being showed on ESPN LOL!

Reply #75615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i currently have links to 8 NBA teams and the radio stations also do college basketball, NHL and NFL and even Major League Baseball

If Issac doesn't want to do it with me giving the information then i will try to create a site but i would rather it be on here

Reply #75616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the only problem is that the nba might not let them stream nba games on the internet then it would be no use so we would have to test it

Reply #75617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA teams that i have links for:

Boston Celtics
La Lakers
Dallas Mavericks
Atlanta Hawks
Memphis Grizzlies
Toronto Raptors
Portland Trailblazers
Chicago Bulls
+ many more

NBL:

Cairns
Brisbane
Townsville
Adelaide

Reply #75631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i just found a site-

now i know how to get streaming for every NBA team

Reply #75645 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Personally I can never imagine a situation where I would want to listen to NBA commentary without the vision, but that's just me.

Reply #75669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Click Here for a link to a site with links to radio stations who play NBA games streaming online.

Some aren't allowed to play online due to club licensing, but others do.

Reply #75675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

all we need to do is put up a calendar and the links and DONE

Reply #75691 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:55 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754