Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Brad Newley drafted by Nets at pick 55

OK, I sort of lied. He hasn't been drafted yet by Brendan McGovern believes he will be.

55. New Jersey Nets -- Brad Newley, SG/SF, Australia

Follow this link to preview the full draft.

I'm so glad the Knicks are stinking it up at the minute. Thank you Larry Brown. Go Bulls.

Topic #6898 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Interesting that that Tupac's brother Mustafa is predicted to be picked up at 53. Lucky it's by the LA Clippers. Getting drafted by an East Coast team could have been trouble.

Reply #77129 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBADraft.net still doesnt have Newley mentioned in their mock draft and this is widely thought of as the most accurate mock draft around, so who knows

Reply #77132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WA & Utah's 7 footer Luke Nevill picked to go in 2007 draft

http://probasketball.about.com/od/nbadraft/a/top1002007.htm

Reply #77161 | Report this post

Years ago

I'm sorry, but how can they say Rashad Anderson goes undrafted over Newley

Reply #77191 | Report this post

BT  
Years ago

I also read the 2006 top 100 prospects (which would have been written up last year) had Newly at number 30 which was quite the compliment for him

Reply #77339 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

If you love the Bulls pray to God that they get to draft Rodney Carney.

Reply #77526 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

You can tell that his mock draft is purely hypothetical. He has Al Horford from the Gators at 18 even though Horford already committed to returning to FA next season.

Reply #77527 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754