bballer
Years ago

Dusty back in Adelaide...

Is it true that he is back in Adelaide for a few weeks? Does anyone know?

Topic #6902 | Report this topic

Justice71  
Years ago

where did you hear that?

Reply #77171 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah, i heard he will be at the ABA players night at the stag next thursday night. Cant confirm it, but it would be fantastic if this was true. Everyone get down to the stag!

Reply #77172 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

well, my friend just rang me and said that she knows someone who is good friends with Dusty...i think this person plays ABA..dont know name or anything. And apparently it is his birthday, and Dusty is going..and thats same night as ABA players night and his bday thing is at the stag apparently. Lets hope its true :D

Reply #77173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone confirm this? wanna tell us all who would like to know as we r big dusty fans

Reply #77176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not true, he is busy getting himself ready for next NBL season back home in Minnesota, wont e back in oz till early August.

Justin

Reply #77179 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

thanks for confirmation...understandable

Reply #77181 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I just hope Dusty doesn't get disrespected for leaving the 36ers, he is a top bloke and player and did well for the club!

Reply #77183 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

There is no chance of that happening i dont think, everyone in Adelaide loves him..he is so respected here, whether playing for us or against..preferably for, but things happen unfortunately..Dusty belongs in Adelaide!

Reply #77184 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The only thing that would bring him to Adelaide at the moment is to get away from the cold back home. It took him no time at all when he arrived home to take off on a vacation to Mexico because of the warmer climate.

On another subject, I've just been reading an article on the NBL website from Marc Howard titled "Top Dates to Circle". One of the games is the Brisbane v Adelaide game in Adelaide on 13th October. He says
"The latest chapter in this storied rivalry will also see former 36ers import Dusty Rychart make his first return to the Distinctive Homes Dome since signing with Brisbane. Although a fan favourite during his time in Adelaide, it will be fascinating to see what sort of reception he receives."

I don't know what sort of an authority he is to say that it will be fascinating. I don't think there are any surprises whatsoever at the sort of reception he will get.

If anyone disputes this, I am interested to hear.

Reply #77189 | Report this post

Justice71  
Years ago

It will be nice to see him again.. :)

Reply #86653 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:08 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754