benny hinn
Years ago

Gun dad carrying a knee

Stop Press !

Could not believe it!

caught a bus the other day - and who was driving - gun dad.

Said he was still dropping threes - but carrying a knee - and was not playing - SA Church over 35s at Woodville High gym at present.
He is still up for after game muck arounds at the dome on Fridays.

I heard something about him and John Stockton being seperated at birth - can anyone confirm this?

This master or bagwan of the outer arc has the gift.

I heard he coached daryl Pearce's coach.

Over 35s at Woody high - the land of broken limbs and retirement is not in anyones vocabulary - it's only a foul if blood is drawn and knee high sox with gym boots. Matching uniforms is an immediate disqualification. legendary veterans there !

Don't worry about Pascoe being his disciple - who do you think Jarrod Graves learnt his horizontal threes from - whilst being triple teamed.

GO THE GUN

Topic #693 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Hi, can we keep all of the Gun Dad info in one thread please? Cheers.

Reply #6913 | Report this post

benny  
Years ago

sorry - it's the histeria connected with gun dad - lose my thought

Reply #7114 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No worries. I have no idea who you're talking about, but it's funny anyway.

Patron saints of the forum can be Gun Dad and Auntie Prue.

Reply #7120 | Report this post

basil faulty  
Years ago

I seek to clarify some points re gun dad -

1) Is there a no fly zone over the dome - for low flying aircraft ? when the gun is lobbing threes anything may happen !

2) Is FIBA looking at a four point arc for the high rollers - such as gun dad.

3) his longest "after match muck around" from the arc is a 23.30 finish at the dome one Friday night ! - his daughter finished u14s at 20.30 ish - and there was a free court.

Heard Dot / Irena was going to charge extra at the door for his several hours of 3 point perfection.

Was gun dad an artillery officer ? to have such lobbing precision one must have an internal laser guidance system.

then to have footwork like fred astaire - it is no wonder young abl players seek the bagwan's audience.

Reply #7256 | Report this post

john stackton  
Years ago

Hi everyone, since my retirement I have gone a little rusty - I'm only shoooting threes at 98%. We have heard of gun dad and seek a clinic - WHO IS HE !

Reply #7292 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

The chosen one

Reply #7294 | Report this post

arliss  
Years ago

does he need a manager ?

Reply #7295 | Report this post

basil faulty  
Years ago

aunty prue is for pagan worshippers - there is only one messiah G.D.

Reply #7407 | Report this post

basil faulty  
Years ago

Dalai Lama seeks audience with gun dad ??

Apparently the monks are only shooting at 78%

Reply #7566 | Report this post

bill Klinton  
Years ago

he bombs from so far out a GPS is needed for him to find the court after shooting !

Reply #7926 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

gun dads consistant raining of threes forces him to atend general rehab.its tough for the ailing veteran.

king of srcap lives on....

Reply #8038 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

i saw him last week at st clair after the 18's trainin launching them from the half court line. no effort at all. there is a true legend of the game.
Scrap forever!

Reply #8043 | Report this post

Dr J  
Years ago

did he or did he not give the 3/4 time GF speech to the power ???

that is the only way men can achieve such destiny

gun dad - giant amongst men

Reply #8138 | Report this post

Dr J  
Years ago

read the bible .... it says "Moses came forth.."

you know who came first ?

gun dad !!!!!!!

Reply #8139 | Report this post

tasie tiger  
Years ago

I heard he was seen water skiing behind the Loch Ness Monster

Reply #8140 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I heard the Loch Ness Monster was seen water-skiing behind him...

Reply #8141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is gun dad?

Reply #8142 | Report this post

G.D.'s Manager  
Years ago

It's all true, even the loch ness monster remarks!
Gun Dad and the King of Scrap live on!

Reply #8155 | Report this post

Russel Coight  
Years ago

Hi everyone - i am looking for this so called messiah called gun dad to feature on my next channel 10 TV series.

I have heard the walls at the dome echo with his fable - even the aboriginal dreamtime refers to the "god that drops threes from walkabout distance"

In my last TV series many aboriginal elders spoke of the "white god - carrying an orange round spear - that could hit a barramundi from 200 metres"

Obviously gun dad has taken a ball with him in his fishing travels.

Reply #8156 | Report this post

Sexual Thunder  
Years ago

Gun Dad made an appearance at DHD and had time to pass on his wisdom to the general 3 point shooter Greg Pascoe and The Hamma. word has it The Hamma only came out to seek Gun D's advice of the art one handed three point shooting.

HE'S CASH BABY

Reply #8197 | Report this post

uncle arthur  
Years ago

good to see a true believer.

Pascoe may have a boyish desire to fly with the best and walk with men.

But until he gets a job with Torrens Transit and wears and 1s or jordans with a bus driver uniform for training.

American Navy seals are being trained in gun dad combat!

Gun Dad will be on the circut soon.

He will be touring "gun dad - mixed tape - street ball tour"

backed up by the "Wayne - the ref - Hoffman dancers" - love the hand work on those travel calls wayne.

NASA is looking at his trajectory for shuttle re-entry !

Reply #8206 | Report this post

uncle arthur  
Years ago

new TV show - 2 girls, a guy and a 3 point arc ???

believe gun dad may sport an afro ???

flares, body shirt and platform shoes ???

Reply #8208 | Report this post

Mr. Shnrub  
Years ago

I have just gotten off the phone with Gun Dad's manager and word has it he has rejected a role as Larry BIrd in the new blockbuster movie "leaving the nest: The Larry Bird Story" as GD is a much better shooter than bird from the arc. GD will soon be playing himself in a made for TV movie called Life behind the Arc it will be made by GD Productions as shooting starts this summer.

Shnrub out

Reply #8226 | Report this post

mr warmup  
Years ago

on sunday I tried to get a snap shot with the legend but like superman he disappeared before the flash of the camera was even sounded.

Reply #8259 | Report this post

russel coight  
Years ago

we must get someone with a digital camera to get some action shots.

then we need to have Q and A with gun dad on this forum.

If anyone is going to be around Woodville u16 Div 1 girls this upcoming season - he is no. 33's (Renee's) father.

get some photos !

Reply #8273 | Report this post

russel coight  
Years ago

be careful - pascoe and his band of merry men may try to imitate and assume a false identity.

i have an old gun dad trading card - but i had it valued and it will not be for sale.

it is worth more than a Dr J or Ken Cole card !

Reply #8275 | Report this post

G.D.'s Manager  
Years ago

Gun Dad recently did a commercial to promote his bball school in Japan.

The Gun Dad super happy terrific mega fantastic honourable talent school for ballers is now taking on new members, get in quick or miss out!

Gun Dad will also be releasing a how to on his extreme ark, The Rise and Fall of the Ball.

There are also talks of an autobiography and a feature film.
As G.D.'s Manager I will keep you informed

Reply #9602 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

as gun dads scouter back in the day i wish to advise you all that gun dad is going into retirement after he collects his gun dad baller of the year award which is sponsered by Hrrrnnnn.com

p.s gun dad tells pascoe to PO

king of scrap lives on.....

Reply #9619 | Report this post

Ark Man  
Years ago

The gossip is that Gun Dad may be moving clubs due to his dislike of the woodville colour green. He has "supposable" said that the forestville blue would go well with his accurate three pointer eyes.
True or Just another Rumor?

Reply #10409 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

might be all it is i think

Reply #10411 | Report this post

fulysic  
Years ago

you guys have just crack me up laughing. he's just left my place and he's not happy

Reply #16498 | Report this post

fulysic  
Years ago

Reply #16499 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The questions about Gun Dad's identity go unanswered. I wonder if Eddie Palubinskas is living in Adelaide, 'cause no-one ..... not even Gun Dad ..... can match hoops with Big Ed. Who would win a shootout between Eddie and Gun Dad? With only 3 missed foul shots over a 15 year competitive shooting career, I'd take Ed. Sorry GD fans.

Reply #16500 | Report this post

rocketman  
Years ago

the last time i saw arches that size they were holding up the eiffel tower.

Reply #16520 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:36 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754