Hurley
Years ago

NH - R.I.P Proof

Im not sure what relevance this has to the site ... however i feel i have to say this

R.I.P proof, you were a legend and certainly didnt deserve to go so soon, toke up in heaven mate.

Respect
Peace
Stop the Violence

Topic #6948 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

???

Reply #77837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WORD

Reply #77839 | Report this post

PUNTER  
Years ago

Would you like to shed some light on this post Hurley

Reply #77848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #77858 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

I thought this post was referring to the slurs and accusations made on this site without evidence or proof to back them up. Hence why proof is no longer with us.....

Reply #77861 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

All isn't lost Hurley (get it? Lost? Hurley? Nah, don't worry).

Gwyneth Paltrow named her new baby Moses. Like it, love it.

"Hey, what's wrong with counting in twos? Noah believed in twos." Moses Guthrie.

Reply #77864 | Report this post

es_k_pizm  
Years ago

Thats some spun out shit, 2 members of D12 been shot and killed... I guess the rest of em would be a bit worried. Well when you piss people off like they have a habit of doing your bound to get some enemys. Its a huge blow for Detroit hip hop scene. RIP BIG PROOF.

Reply #77871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did this guy play basketball, or why is there a post?

Proof, who was born Deshaun Holton, was one of the most recognizable figures in D12, the supergroup that includes Eminem. He's considered one of the top hype men in the hip-hop game, always on stage -- at the mic -- next to Eminem. But he's probably best known to the world for being best buddies with Eminem, a friendship fictionalized in the movie "8 Mile" with Mekhi Phifer playing a role based on Proof. He even served as best man in January when Eminem remarried his ex-wife, Kim.

Reply #77887 | Report this post

Hurley  
Years ago

he played basketball.......

Reply #77922 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

So did Kevin Bacon in 'The Air Up There', but I haven't seen one thread on here titled 'Bacon Watch' or 'Makin' Bacon'.

Reply #77924 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Who else from D12 is dead?

Reply #77987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no one else from d12 is dead, reports were bizarre was involved, another man was killed but wasnt a member of the group

Reply #77992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No other member of D12 died in the shooting which involved Proof. Yet if you are asking what member of D12 has died in the past, Bugz died in 1999.

Reply #77993 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Proof got killed coz eminem & D12 couldn't shut their god damn mouth talkin shit about MURDER INC. that's why he dead and more of dem punk a** b**ches is gonna be, hopefully 50CENT.
MURDA 4 LIFE.

Reply #77994 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Apparently Proof fired the first shot the other day.... so it isn't really any one else's fault.

You just wished death upon someone..... that is nasty.

Reply #78000 | Report this post

MJ  
Years ago

Murder Inc. are crap my grandmother has better rhymes then them

Reply #78001 | Report this post

Hurley  
Years ago

true MJ, and the shooting had absolutley NO connection to record beefs

MURDA can suck a woody!

Reply #78246 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

HURLEY AND MJ CAN SUCK EACH OTHER

Reply #78522 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

MURDA4LIFE

Reply #78524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:14 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754