Anonymous
Years ago

Who is Austin Smylie?

Who is this Austin Smylie playing for Sturt? Is he an import? Where did he come from, and where has he been playing?

Topic #6951 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Try Google.

Reply #77893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

type in: austin smylie
like that and choose the FIRST one

Reply #77896 | Report this post

i'm a little tired, i've been working overtime

Reply #77904 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He could be the child of a love triangle between Phil SMYth, Allison TranquilLI and Ben CastlE.

Reply #77905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Austin Powers mojo love child maybe???????

Reply #77909 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He hit the three at 46% in his Senior year at college, so hopefully he can get that going in the ABA too.

I think he's tried out with the Sydney Kings in the past. He's in Adelaide playing a season to try and get a chance with the Sixers. First game (at Hillcrest) I thought no way. Second game he was much better but for now I think Hambour still has his measure.

Reply #77912 | Report this post

hermano  
Years ago

"Who is Austin Smylie" sounds like a movie title.

Reply #77975 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Born in Australia (even though his bio says in the US). Played high school ball in the US and also Div II NCAA ball with BYU Hawaii with some great stats.

Is now here looking for a pro gig as he would not be an import. He can certainly hoop.

Give him a another week or two and he will be showing what he can do night in and night out.

Reply #77979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saw him at Glenelg having as meeting with Ninnis!

Reply #78088 | Report this post

bald old timer  
Years ago

saw Smylie on the weekend. Good ABA player but too much of a tweener for NBL. not tall enough for 4 and too slow for 3. will be very good ABA player

Reply #79246 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:37 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754