Mike Williams
Years ago

Happy to help players get to College

I'm happy to help anyone who wants to try and get a college game , I've helped several go over and I'm currently helping several other players just give me a call AH 8398 2050

Topic #6952 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

MVP and Bear Basketball do this and I heard received an email just yesterday from a US college wanting Aussie Plays.

Call Paul or Justin on 08 8232 1645

Reply #77890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why don't you pay Issac cash and put advertising somewhere

Reply #77898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good point, im sure the other adds on here cost... free plugs.

By the way guys - milk's on special until monday at Bron's Bakery - $1.50 for 2lt.

Reply #77903 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

For posts of a commercial nature, I'd really appreciate an email first.

(It probably says this somewhere in the Forum Guidelines.)

Reply #77910 | Report this post

Baller  
Years ago

Dont think Mike's doing it as a business, not sure the same can be said of Bear BBall. Good luck to anyone who wants to help young players as long as the motivation is right.

Reply #77936 | Report this post

ex ref 3  
Years ago

Anon (#77890)

Maybe next time, ask those people you mention in your post before putting a post with their name and number on it. Not only could it be mistaken as false representation, but your post is mistake riddled. Not an impression a company would want to actively promote, free or otherwise.

MVP and Bear Basketball do this and I heard received an email just yesterday from a US college wanting Aussie Plays.

Reply #77938 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754