interested
Years ago

Warriors V Bearcats

Can the Lady Warriors continue their improving form and push West, I think so but West should still win by 15.

Will Danny Phillips shooting slump continue? Molitor will continue to improve expect a big future from this young lad. Will Luke Mapunda finally find his game? Can Woodville recapture their 2005 form and start to run the ball out of defense. Look for a big game from Pudds. Warriors by 4

Lets hope the games are more interesting than the court announcer, will he sing the national anthem?

Topic #7032 | Report this topic

Omi Ears  
Years ago

Please no....don't sing!!!!
My ears won't take anymore....I'll be the guy in the stands with earplugs so I don't have to listen to his dribble all night!!!

Reply #78868 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

love the warriors court announcer

Reply #78876 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

to OMI Ears... ONE THING... IT ONLY GETS DONE FOR WEST HOME MATCHES... SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE MATCHES!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONFRONT ME FACE 2 FACE!!! BUT OF COURSE, YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE!!!!!!!!

Reply #78926 | Report this post

tiger  
Years ago

It is fair to say John Lawrence that you are not making many friends on this site. Hang on, you probably dont care because you won 12 titles with the Sydney Comets. Way to round up the support for the bearcats..."STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE MATCHES!!!!"....you idiot!!

Reply #78949 | Report this post

Stewie Griffin  
Years ago

Mr. Lawrence never ceases to amaze me. Not only has he won 35 titles with the Comets, rumors have it that he'll be joining the Lightning this season....lucky it's only him spreading that rumor and not fact!

I also hear he's making a bit of a name for himself as a ref, however the censors do not allow me to repeat those names on this site.

(can't wait for another insiteful reply)

Reply #78955 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

is john lawrence moonlighting as court announcer at warrior land and bearcar land
and now invading the hallowed whistle blowers land
is there no stopping the man ??
what next
a take over bid for the sixers ??

Reply #79155 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

Totally loved the line about a takeover bid for the Sixers ... was absolute gold for a joke ... but if I did want to buy a NBL license, would rather buy the Kings or Tigers over the 36ers (at least they can win championships in the recent past ie: 2002-2006), and are fairly financially sound and stable on and off the court.

And where it comes to being a referee, I actually have been a referee since roughly 1988-1989, first in Victoria Country, then NSW Metro and now BSA.

Reply #79347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Come on now Johnnie, loosen up, know your facts.

It's amazing how you classify 'past' as 2002-2006 just to try and cut off the Sixers 4th championship. But then again that season was 2001/02 so I guess they have won a championship in what you classify as 'past'.

Were you at that game? Did you also win the championship?

Reply #79349 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

when i talk 2002, i don't mean 2001-2002... i mean 2002 start (ie: 2002-2003 season), so didn't mean Adelaide's last premiership season. and back in 2002, i was still in my hometown in Country Vic playing aussie rules.

Reply #79354 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:45 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754