O'Neal must of played an awesome game!

In other news...

Pacers beat Nets 95-107

Topic #7111 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

Not wanting to be a word nazi...

but..

Is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed by the use of the word 'of' instead of 'have'?

Reply #79731 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

ditto

Also a word that bugs me

Reply #79813 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

TODAY'S MATCHES

Cleveland 97
Washington 96

LeBron James scored 41 points including the game winner with 5 seconds left. Awesome stuff.

San Antonio 90
Kings 92

57 seconds 4Q

LAKERS 77
SUNS 74

End of third

Kwame Brown has been awesome, Lamar Odom even better with 8 points 12 rebounds and 4 assists

Kobe 8 points, playing exceptionally, his defence unbelievable, 7 assists also. He has been sharing and it has been working. The new Kobe is freaken unbelievable.

Reply #79853 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

San Antonio 93 lost to Sacramento 94

Martin scored a lay-up on the buzzer

Reply #79855 | Report this post

ully  
Years ago

Lakers beat pheonix 99-93 in the end. My tip is for lakers to make 2nd round

Reply #79857 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

If Kobe only had 8 points at 3/4 time and odom had 8 aswell, who scored all their points?

Reply #79859 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

Smush Parker got 18 points, Byrant 17, brown got about 15 and about the same for Odom. Walton got 17 points and 11 rebounds.

Byrant passed most of the time in a new Lakers tactic of sharing the ball and teamwork. Great to watch, very interesting, everyone was great to watch, even Parker, Brown and Odom! Loved the new tactic Byrant is a great leader.

Reply #79861 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

What'd I say? I told you all this series would be closer and not the Suns blowing it out!

Reply #79863 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

The Suns cant play Defence

Defence wins Championships

Reply #79873 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Also, Tim Thomas did his knee in that game, had it iced up at the end of the game

If he doesnt play in game 4 it wont be looking good for the Suns

Reply #79874 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

wheres eastern lowland gorilla now. all his pro phoniex stuff and his bold phoniex in 4 statement, thats a jerk comment.

Reply #79876 | Report this post

I'm right here, undersized pf. even the great ones mess up sometimes. Watch for Raja Bell to have a massive game 4.

Reply #79879 | Report this post

How the hell was i to know kobe would start passing it

Reply #79880 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yeah, don't hate on ELG, as I'm sure even you, Undersized PF, didn't know that Kobe would take less shots than Luke Walton.

Reply #79887 | Report this post

Years ago

The Suns sadly don't have a dominant big man (Stoudemire and Kurt Thomas out injured) ... and I thought i was the only pro-Phoenix lol.

I thought Phoenix would win in 5 ... have to refine that now ... could go the opposite unless the Suns make the Lakers come out of their comfort zone that is the paint. If that doesn't happen the results to my and ELG's disappointment will not change.

Shawn Marion has been shut down.

Reply #79892 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Raja Bell is the only one who plays defence

Nash couldnt play D to save himself

If i was the Lakers in game 4 i would pound it down low to Smush every time

Reply #79895 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

i loved seeing Byrant pass it and he looked like a much better leader because of it. He set up his team and they won it. He got Odom and Brown involoved as well as Parker and Walton. Great work by Kobe.

Reply #79914 | Report this post

Years ago

Did either of you two see the amount of fast break points scored by the Lakers? At best ... a total of ... well ... seven in 2,3 and 4. To me that is evident they are slowing the game down as best they can to limit fast pace scoring. Once they are dragged out of the comfort zone and to the perimeter ... they will be exposed. But it's a tough road from here for the Suns and an Everest of all Everests to climb to reach the next round.

Reply #80031 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

Then reason is because they wanted top slow it down so they can get set up, give the ball to Kobe and he feeds it to the cutting Parker/Walton or to the post Odom/Brown or shoot it. It creates many options for the Lakers and they use there hight well. They are a taller team than the Suns. Especially with Stoudamire out.

Reply #80040 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Anyone else catch Sports Tonight having Kobe's Game Two dunk over Nash as its Play of the Day on Friday (I think)?

It was electrifying, both for the ferocity of the dunk itself and the message it sent. Bill Simmons loved it too (see "reason 873")

Reply #80042 | Report this post

Years ago

Precisely Sixers33 ... they have height and are endeavouring to slow it down so they can go into the paint where they are more at home than the Suns (no Stoudemire no inside presence).

Lakers v Suns ... there is only one blow out at this stage ... the Kings have the Spurs at 2-2 ... the East is lookin at possibly all 2-2. Upsets are possible all around the playoffs not just with the Suns v Lakers.

Reply #80057 | Report this post

Years ago

The blow out being the Mavs v Grizzlies.

Reply #80058 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Im surprised by that......thought the Griz would challenge the Mavs

Atleast take it to game 6

Reply #80103 | Report this post

cheap move by the NBA. take away Suns's star defender they might as well just hand the win to lakers right now oh well, cheap win by the lakers i guess

Reply #80578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:56 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754