Jonno
Years ago

Import Forward

Out of guys who have previously played nbl who would you like to see fill the vacant import spot on the 36ers roster???
Guys like Kevin Freeman, Jayson Wells, Bennett Davison, Chris Williams, i think would be very good aditions and i think we need a player of that calibre. Does anyone know about these guys availability or if they are currently being considered?? Riccardo Greer looks like a very good player but i think we need more of a power forward not a guard/forward which he appears to be

Topic #7115 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

riccardos a smoke screen,

Reply #79801 | Report this post

Wow  
Years ago

How are the sixers going to afford those guys?

Reply #79822 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

chris williams or kevin freeman would be alright to have on the team as i do think they are mvp calibra players. i think that money would have to be the big issue tho to get them

Reply #79927 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754