Matt
Years ago

Best Social League

What is everyone's thoughts on where the best social league is?

Topic #7137 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

C Grade at the DOme Wednesday Nigts.....when the scoreboard and lights work....

Reply #80002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tuesday night mens social at the gardens rec centre kicks ass

Reply #80065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you include the Church comp on a Saturday at MARS then I think its a reasonable standard and well organised

Reply #80079 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Tuesday at the Gardens is pretty good. Not as good as it used to be up in A grade anyway.

Reply #80087 | Report this post

Hammer  
Years ago

Thursday nights at Mars would have to be the best I have played in.The A grade is awesome with lots of Ex ABA players and lots of very experienced young blokes out there to play just good clean basketball. After the game you can enjoy a nice cold beer in the bar. The umpires are quite reasonable as well.

Reply #80235 | Report this post

Hammer  
Years ago

I also forgot to mention that Wayville on Monday nights is a really great comp for the over 35s

Reply #80264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

starplex if your willing to travel have an awsome monday nights mens. something like 20 teams spread over 2 div's.

Reply #81195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Grade Weds at The icehouse. Good mix of skill levels

Reply #85376 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

Any of these comps play quarters?

we got 2 x 20min halves which just fly through :( pricing though is very reasonable

Reply #93476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey guys check this new comp i am running. www.BallAboveAll.com.au

it starts on 31/01/10 and still looking for few more teams.I have 8 so far. It has competitive standards. If not this season keep it in mind for the next season.

Reply #265888 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754