Hoop Addict
Years ago

Lakers vs Suns - Another Bill Simmons Article

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060502

Basically covers all the "ifs" and "buts" of the current series (which could wrap up today) and looks ahead to the potential Clippers vs Lakers matchup. All with the usual Simmons wit.

Topic #7168 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

Looks like his Kobe love is vinficated. Who would've thought an all LA playoff series.

Reply #80301 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Who would have thought that one of the Clippers or Lakers would make the Conference Finals.

Of course, that's assuming the Lakers manage to win one of the next 3 games against the Suns. I think they should manage that.

Reply #80308 | Report this post

Years ago

I'd doubt it ... the Suns are fired up and i don't think will allow another game four to happen again ... or game two or three.

Reply #80376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Suns absolutely stomped the Lakers. Anyone see Boris Diaws hard foul on Bryant? that dude was one assist short of a triple double man!

Reply #80420 | Report this post

Years ago

As I said the Suns are really fired up and want to avenge the losses in games 2,3 and especially 4. They've got one back ... now for the remainding two ... with or without Raja Bell and I think they'll get them despite the odds.

Reply #80510 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754