Sixers33
Years ago

Lakers vs Suns - Spoiler!

The Clippers won't be playing the Lakers in an all Los Angelies 2nd round match because the Phoenix are ahead in the 3rd Quarter by 22 points. Dissapointing as LA had a huge chance of winning the series being up 3-1. Can't believe the Suns have won the last 3 games.

Topic #7197 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

GO THE SUNS...they are my favourite team thats still alive. Boris Diaw, you are a f**in rippa!

Reply #80844 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Where's Kobe now Sixers33?

Reply #80848 | Report this post

dragons  
Years ago

no way lakers will always be better then the suns they just had a off gane kobe bryant is like the best player in the nba trust me if they were on there A game they would flogg suns like 70 to 110

Reply #82381 | Report this post

Years ago

dragons what are you on? Saying if the Lakers were on their "A" game they'd clean up the Suns is ... well ... laughable to say the least. They tried an A game ... it was beaten. LOL!!!!!!!!

Reply #82533 | Report this post

I LOVE L.A.?  
Years ago

L.A. Lakers don't have a chance whatsover against the Suns. Everyone's talking about Kobe...who cares. Despite of his high scoring first half, what good is that when your 4 other team members aren't putting anything in the basket. Even if Kobe Scored 50, the Suns would still. You have to understand that in basketball, or in almost any aspect in life, one person can't carry a whole bunch of flukes to the promise land. It's a baskeball "TEAM" not a "PLAYER--KOBE" that wins games.
Last year was different from this year's playoff in 2 ways: 1) Amarie S. and 2)Suns are much better defensively. I predict that Suns will take it in 4.

Reply #130784 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:39 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754