sloppyhead
Years ago

My holden...

my holden for sale, details will be given if any interest is shown. willing to swap for your ford..

Topic #7227 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Just say it. You drive a Barina, don't you.

Reply #81127 | Report this post

sloppyhead  
Years ago

only when i borrow it from lloyd braun!!

Reply #81128 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

swap it for a festiva then doc...

Reply #81132 | Report this post

Meredith  
Years ago

what sort of Holden is it? I'm a Ford willinging to be swapped.

Reply #81135 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Of course you are willing to swap for a Ford. Not a fare deal though.....

Reply #81139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Sloppyhead! I have a ford, nicknamed Shazza, fire red, willing to swap for holden, please give details!

Reply #81142 | Report this post

sloppyhead  
Years ago

the car is a vt commodore, black on black and his name is dazza. its been around the block a few times but still performs at an optimum level...sounds like a good swap for shazza!!

Reply #81185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sloppyhead. Sounds like a good swap. Shazza is the same, been round the block but is ever reliable! How can we met to see if we have what each other wants?

Reply #81201 | Report this post

Riewoldt  
Years ago

Well this Shazza machine sounds like a real go-er.. Any chance for a test drive?

Reply #81203 | Report this post

sloppyhead  
Years ago

ah reiwoldt good to see you showing some interest...not sure if you will get to test drive shazza(had ya chance)but dazza is ready to go, do you prefer fords or holdens? or both??

anon, i will have dazza out and about on the weekend so you can check it out then if ya want.

Reply #81219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sloppyhead/Riewoldt
Had Shazza out and about on the weekend, but was unable to catch up with either of you. Had to give her an oil change but now she is running smoothly. Hope the same can be said for Dazza. I am away for a week, then Shazza is celebrating her b'day. Maybe the 3 of us can talk business then.......

Reply #81736 | Report this post

sloppyhead  
Years ago

sounds like a plan..

Reply #82833 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754