ShutUp!
Years ago

WNBA - Suns Watch Preseason Game 2

Laura & Erin both played in today's Double OT loss against Sacramento 73/74, in Sacramento.
(Laura started, Erin played most minutes off the Bench)

Laura -
26 mins, 1/2 FG's, 5/6 FT's, 3 OR, 0 DR, 3 TR, 3 asts, 1 TO, 5 stls, 1 Blk, 2 Fls, 7 pts

Erin -
14 mins, 1/5 FG's, 2/3 FT's, 0 OR, 1 DR, 1 TR, 2 asts, 0 TO, 2 stls, 1 Blk, 2 Fls, 4 pts

Topic #7228 | Report this topic

sun fan  
Years ago

i understand both girls are doing well and obviously by those stats - proving their worth

Reply #81151 | Report this post

gosuns  
Years ago

I think you'll find it wasnt double OT, just espn hasnt updated their format of the games yet to quarters instead of halves. So it looks like 1st, 2nd, 1OT, 2OT when its actaully just the 4 quarters. I suspect they'll have it right by the time that the real reason starts. Great job by the girls though.

Reply #81181 | Report this post

Trex  
Years ago

Reply #81262 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:13 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754