Isaac
Years ago

NBL promo on Fox

If you don't have Fox and want to see the new promo for the NBL, go here.

Click Fox Sports TV in the bottom left, then Back Page in the box to the right. Then in the box to the right of that, choose NBL - Live on Fox. It might skip a few frames, but the audio is good and you'll get the idea.

I think it's cool - another positive for the NBL. I love how they say "get your game face on", and then they show frog-face Rucker looking a bit distracted. Haha.

Topic #723 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I get the audio but no video?
Am I missing something or is it audio only?

I have DivX.

Reply #7397 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Hae you got the monitor on?

Reply #7519 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like it uses WMP. What version do you have installed? I have 9 and got audio and video OK.

Reply #7526 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sydney are looking at 6'9" Isiah Victor who's recently played in France, South Korea and Venezuela.

Championship odds from SportsTAB are a bit off in my opinion:

From SportsTAB:

Sydney $4.75
Brisbane $6.00
Townsville $6.00
Adelaide $7.00
West Sydney $7.00
Wollongong $7.00
Melbourne $15.00
Hunter $17.00
Perth $17.00
Cairns $31.00
New Zealand $31.00

Cairns and New Zealand would be contenders this year. Sydney to win it would be the worst bet of the lot I think.

Reply #7609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754