anon for now
Years ago

How do I play for the Magic?

im wondering how to play for magic, who do i have to contact and wat age groups do they have for next season?

Topic #7230 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the contact officer is barb breaverington

Reply #81171 | Report this post

bobby hill  
Years ago

I thought the breaveringtons had a fish and chip shop in perth?

Reply #81178 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Barb has nothing to do with Magic.

Reply #81180 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I love the tag "anon for now" - what will be the trigger for this person to ditch the "anon" part and reveal their true identity?

Will it be a mind-bending, rim-docking dunk? A violent altercation with a referee? Could this person be a basketball terrorist?

Reply #81183 | Report this post

ShutUp!  
Years ago

I think it might be Steve Francis, regretting the trade to New York, or maybe Penny Hardaway also regretting his leaving all those years ago. Just got the wrong Magic, this is "Western" not "Orlando"

Reply #81200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would you want to?

Reply #81205 | Report this post

Daniel  
Years ago

contact the club secretary:

Email Address :[email protected]
Phone number :0408 575 041

Reply #81206 | Report this post

new name please  
Years ago

i am really reall keen to lace up my ugg boots and shoot some goals for the magic boys team.i like boys.sign me up.u could call me skip to my can.

Reply #81273 | Report this post

anon for now  
Years ago

thanks daniel i c someone here knows how to read none of the others seem to know how

Reply #81313 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754