4)Kieth Thurnandez
5)Nigel
who agrees with me?

Topic #7237 | Report this topic

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Dear Undersized PF,

RE: Your Post (11/05/06)

Using Surnames always helps on a forum with the amount of traffic Hoops has.

Reply #81296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just copy paste the last 50 times this has been done

Reply #81300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Undersized pf,

Unless people are associated with Woodville, most would have no clue as to who the hell you are talking about, apart of course from Lynne. And while Lynne is a terrific coach, this stuff has been done to death. There are many many good girls coaches, and ranking them is impossible.

Reply #81306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

damien weeks from norwood.. been coachin 16 1s for yonks and girls 16 and 18 state teams here and there.. definitley one of top top girls coaches

Reply #81325 | Report this post

realist  
Years ago

Anon 81325, You got to be kidding.

Reply #81326 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

sorry people, one of my jerk friends made this post under my name as a joke. so please ignore this thread

Reply #81327 | Report this post

the real jordan  
Years ago

realist.. uhh no im not kidding.. he's done wonders for some of the girls at norwood.. lisa scaglia for example, i no definitley that he played a huge role in her development.. and shes at the AIS now. He's an excellent coach and mediator.. what have you got against him?

Reply #81334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Undersized Pf -

sorry people, one of my jerk friends made this post under my name as a joke

So if one of your jerk friends posted it, your saying you've lots of jerk friends?

Reply #81355 | Report this post

JS  
Years ago

LINDA UNFRIED WAS A GREAT JUNIOR GIRLS COACH

Reply #81374 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

yes i do have lots of jerk friends.

Reply #81380 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Yes, Linda was quite good!

Reply #81474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not brenton from north he is a jerk under 16 girls

Reply #81480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes i agree with that brenton is a .....idiot

Reply #81525 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

After seeing this show pony at the state champs, if his girls love him, great, but sure not for me letalone my child!!!! As he ranted and raved to his team he would forever be looking into the crowd to see who was watching him!!! Mind u in the final v Sturt, come third quarter his girls would know that when he finally shuts up they know they are finished. From that moment on he hardly said a word. Great message to the team.... when he finally shoves in the cork (and swallows it)....he's showing the girls h'es certainly given up!!!

Reply #81636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brenton has always given up on his team when they are not playing well. going into the 4th quarter when his team is losing you never hear a word out of him.

Reply #81639 | Report this post

psychoanalysis  
Years ago

my comment would be - why does he make such a performance on game day - it should be in place on game day after trainings - it should require motivation and managing on game day - not trying to correct problems yelling as the girls run past the bench

Q - who is the best at theatrics - him or Beames - both are high on entertainment value!

Reply #81642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt Gliddon after the teams performance on the weekend.

Reply #81646 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt was helped by his brother , who takes the trainings and coaches them??

Reply #81731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll have Stupid Questions for 100 please.

Reply #81737 | Report this post

whateverdog  
Years ago

are you kidding me (#81731) Ben only sat on the bench for a couple of games as he is going with Matt as assistant coach to nationals. I think you will find that Ben coaches 2 other teams at Sturt and could hardley make it to all Matts trainings and games too. Matt pretty much has run the u14 girls program on his own the past year and has done a bloody good job off it - with Mesecke attending the u18 girls's trainings which are at the the same time (as with Ben bens time clashes).

Reply #81763 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Comments about Brenton are truly accurate. This is a coach who is only concerned with how he looks. If his team wins it is because of his great coaching but if his team loses it is the girls fault. He wins the games and the players lose it for him.

Reply #81822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well it was nice to to see sturt win brenton lost summer season and state that is great for him and the team to many girls in that team have major problems. Well brenton how good are you at choking ha ha

Reply #81843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why does everyone have to bag everyone ok if you believe this to be true and it may be why dont you have the guts to put your name to it. This is not a forum its just an opportunity for people to take pot shots. So many great coaches out there who have never done anyhting wrong we are so lucky in this state.

Reply #81990 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

I notice you didn't put you name to your comment

Reply #82063 | Report this post

You know I cant understand the narrow minded views of so many people. Look at history over the last few years and Brenton deserves praise. He has got them to number one for years. Ok they faultered in one game and unfortuantley it was the final. North girls were the superior team over the entire weekend. Brenton has to prove nothing. Brenton read this and sit back and pat yourself on the back...just show people the history mate. People are jealous of your results, I thin they are would be's if they could be's.
Damien from Norwood supposed to be a credited coach now thats a BIG JOKE...lets compare apples for apples...brenton has a far superior record than the golden boy...have a look...why does Damien rate...got me beat...he has nothing to back himself up. For Norwood to be a force it once was is for the dead wood to leave..Damien thats you, do everyone a favour especially the State Team......sorry damien I'm not raining tonight I broke a fingernail

Reply #82078 | Report this post

Indiana  
Years ago

You have got to be kidding.

Both of them are great coaches and I would be happy for my daughter to be coached by either of them.

They have different styles and philosophies, but both are up with the best.

Damien has improved many players through his stucture and process.
Brenton motivates and pushes his players differently and get an X - factor that others cant get.
Feel lucky you have worked with both , because some clubs will never have the access to two great coaches like these!

Reply #82085 | Report this post

Nice coaches dont get results...one has to look back at ones last few years and realise the approach doesnt work anymore. Damien knows this but still hangs around....he needs to move on and have a break or perhaps listen to others for a change

Reply #82088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice coaches Like Gary Fox or Chris Lucas?

Reply #82095 | Report this post

I'm glasd you agree....the problem is coaches are frightened to tell players how they should play but instead tippy toe around the edges and then the girls dictate what they wish to do. Damien is guilty of this....

Reply #82098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who are the ones that dont tiptoe around the girls then?????

Reply #82099 | Report this post

I dont believe that is necessary as this is my opinion...you take a strong look and you will see who I mean...you will also see who plays favorites when they dont deserve it...to the astonishment of others.

Brenton is what I have seen is a great coach yes he wears his emotions on his sleeve but isnt Basketball about passion? Keep going Brenton

Reply #82125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AAnd I thought Southern were the only ones that aired their dirty laundry on here. What a change.

Reply #82126 | Report this post

We at Norwood sometimes have to speak our mind so as change happens...I have since heard that he is leaving so problem fixed to the delight of everyone...he just has to leace sasi now

Reply #82173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is a huge loss for the Flames. If he leaves they will see all the work damian had done. Hell, he is one of the most qualified, successful knowledgable junior coaches going around - and that is fact NOT OPINION.

Reply #82177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is a huge loss for the Flames. If he leaves they will see all the work damian had done. Hell, he is one of the most qualified, successful knowledgable junior coaches going around - and that is fact NOT OPINION.

Reply #82178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't blame him for leaving, with the task of high management players at Norwood (and there is plenty), I would leave as well. Especially on the girls side, they all think their shit doesn't stink, and always blame their weaknesses on everyone except themselves.

Reply #82180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To the delight of whom???
Players who think there shit doesnt stink?
Damien may be going on study leave next year.

Reply #82189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damian=BORING,perennial underachiever with no Plan B

Reply #82190 | Report this post

janx  
Years ago

The fact is Damian would be one of three (other one Shaun Ryan, Tracey York) of the most succesful coaches norwood has ever had. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story though, 82190.

Reply #82193 | Report this post

On track  
Years ago

Back on thread.

South.
Ryan Kinghorn

North
Brenton
Trevor
Rebecca

Woodville
U/10 is fantastic!

Nwd
Simon P
Damien weeks

Sturt
Matt Gliddon
Paul M
Ben Gliddon

Southern/Eastern/West/??????
Leave that to someone else.

Reply #82195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can love him or hate him but Marc from North has won all consecutive state champs from u14 to u18 with his girls, had a coach of the year I believe, had a silver and bronze at classics, silver plus some bronze at nationals - if that is not achieving I would like to know what is?

Reply #82201 | Report this post

On track  
Years ago

Not currently coaching Juniors, but state coach.
Bloody great coach

Reply #82204 | Report this post

SAMOVEON  
Years ago

Yes Damian HAS BEEN Good but do we have to live in the past and how far back do we go. When was the last State team that we Coached that brought Home Gold? I say bring in some new blood and coaching styles and methods cause his hasn't changed from when he started. Lets move on.

Reply #82218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marc won all that stuff because he followed the same team. Those girls never got to experience another coach to know any different.

Reply #82221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Made the final last year and only got beaten by a freak shot!!
You people are unbelievable.
Who'd coach a state team.

Reply #82222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Following the same team does not a good coach define, but in this instance Marc is outstanding.

Look to what improvement he brings to the ABA group over 3 years , if he makes top two he will have done his job!!

Reply #82223 | Report this post

realist  
Years ago

Damien lost a game he should have won. The same group of girls 2 years before had silver against the full Vic and other sides. Last year they added Cayla to the team, while all the best players in other teams were at world champs. He has simply underachieved again, he probably put his team to sleep before the game like he used to do at trainings.

Reply #82229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you make it sound like he was shooting and passing and rebounding!
He was the coach, one of 11 on the team.
Players are the ones who execute not damien, coaching is not a prefise job,there has to be a loser in every game...by definition.
Realist your not!

Reply #82236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems like its time to say GOODBYE Damien...move out you are antiquated and the history shows that....no results no job...BYE BYE

Reply #82333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon 82333, You are a coward. Coming from someone who has done nothing as a coach or player, your opinion means NOTHING!

Reply #82349 | Report this post

and your point is?...I can English is your favorite subject...truth bites doesn't it.....

Reply #82361 | Report this post

and your point is?...I can see English is your favorite subject...truth bites doesn't it.....

Reply #82362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As for Damien bashers how many SA coaches have won a gold medal at nationals he has. And he was a very successful coordinator at norwood when they were at their peak.
As for marc add to his success with 4 institute kids god knows how many state kids an abl championship. Plus heaps of juniors enjoying sucess in abl.
But ofcourse there both terrible

Reply #82614 | Report this post

The heat is on!  
Years ago

Damian has also spent 1 yr at the AIS just as Mesecke did.

The guy might just know something about teaching as well. He has a masters degree and is either a deputy or principal.

His track record at Norwood is outstanding, that includes over the past 5 yrs.

Having said that, I luv it when these ppl come on here bag ppl like Damian because I find the lowest common dominators in our society/community very, very entertaining. Keep up the good work. Keep up the Damian baggings LOL!

Reply #82616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best girls junior coach by far, is every single under 10 coach, these people are gold, the backbone of every club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #82620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you are living in the past....what has Norwood under 16s done over the past 5 years.....NIL.....I am saying it's time to go and perhaps he is smug and needs a new challenge. He doesn't do anything at Norwood. Yes he may have credentials but what has that done in these 5 years.
Times change so do coaches...he needs to look hard at himself and make changes and go with that change. If he stays still this is what he gets...NOTHING....Look at AFL coaches...if they dont produce they go...these are the facts stop living under a mushroom and do a Big Brother....ITS TIME TO GO

Reply #82648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes just ask kevin sheedy love people who know nothing

Reply #82649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

EXACTLY....LOOK AT THEM...YES HE HAS BEEN GOOD BUT ITS REALLY TIME....HE HAD THE DREAM TEAM LAST YEAR AND DIDNT ACHIEVE...

Reply #82652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As for Damien bashers how many SA coaches have won a gold medal at nationals he has. And he was a very successful coordinator at norwood when they were at their peak.

i BRING YOU TO THIS COMMENT MAKE BY SOMEONE MOST UNFORTUNATE...READ CAREFULLY AND HE ADMITS ALSO IT'S TIME TO GO...When they were at their peak....they haven't achieved for ages...get real...this is about knowing when to go...dont live in yesteryear mate

Reply #82653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Look at AFL coaches...if they dont produce they go"

They also get paid LARGE sums of money to coach....
Gotta love those gutless anonymous snipers....

Reply #82690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boo hoo....face reality and stop dwelling on yesteryear you will get old living in by gone years...now you can see why basketball is a failing sport at the moment as people can not accept the hard line...yes I know it's hard to face facts but they are a simple guide..change for the better is good...lets just wait and see what this new board does as I bet the changes they make will also be hard but for basketball at all levels especially people like Damien have to accept the change...be a realist...and being anonymous wel I cant see you placing your name on the file??? follow by example

Reply #82694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

82694, you are Gold! Very, very entertaining indeed!

Reply #82697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

true though dont you think....change is good but not for the sake of it....Basketball will change I am convinced of that but people within may also have to change with it....

Damien even Neil G might have to look at this...yes it may well be entertaining but very true.

I aks you this why has Wallis decided not to go on next year as State Coach....simple he ses the writing on the wall and is leaving for a time...not a bad thing

Reply #82703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You keep suggesting change. What the hell are you talking about?

Reply #82706 | Report this post

Vadert  
Years ago

Well now,

All these people who want change. Can you please name some people who have been producing better players and better results over the last 5 years than Damien and Marc.

If so please feel free to suggest who would coach these teams better.

Otherwise, I might suggest that IMO your posts are nothing other than past players who were so bad that your only useing this forum to vent against a coach who has won numerous State amnd National titles, that cut you because you were a scrubber of a player (or had a kid weho was a scrubber of a player) and cannot accept that you/they were not good enough to make the teams that these guys selected.

The fact that you use an anonomous name to attack people who volunteer their time to help numerous kids reach their goals without having the courage to a) talk to them yourselves, b) put your name to the posts, shows that this forum is being used far too much by cowards who will never make anything out of basketball. Both coaches have maintained their integrity as coaches and people and if you want to prove youself I suggest that you coach in U/16 girls div 1 and see how you go. I is my opinion that you wouldn't know that first thing about it.

Reply #82712 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Well said!!

Reply #82720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gee....this is great....you will never know and in fact I dont need to tell you because as they say results do the talking...look at them as I repeat DONT LIVE IN THE PAST. That is exactly what you are doing....I am an observer and yes I did play top level but hey that doesnt matter really I look at the recent results and so should you...

Mr Annon and proud....

By the way I do agree that in the mainvolunteer coaches are great and I for one am not knocking that. Yes I have coached and yes I knew when to get out as I couldn't adapt to change. I was man enough to admit that. I have been around the game over 50 years...I like you am entitled to an opinion. All I am saying is that its time for change with some coaches...Damien is one who should step down and let new blood through. Yes he was good ONCE not now, he is comfortable and that is his mistake....

Reply #82737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like you am entitled to an opinion

You are right, you are entitled to an opinion. It's just that your opinion has NO credibility if you are not prepared to put your name, and your reputation, to it.

What should we judge these coaches by then, if not performance? You can't judge the future.....

Reply #82740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

82737, you make it sound like this is the nba. Maybe he is comfortable, maybe that isnt good. Who else is going to coach the team?

How can they even come close to damian in terms of knowledge, ability to teach etc. even if they are "less comfortable".

You say Damian is set in the old ways. Every 5 or 6 yrs the old ways become current and vice versa. Every coach at any level has a different philosophy.

Reply #82744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes very true now that you are civil....perhaps we should really place this as a forum topic....when should a coach move on? or similar.

Look a volunteer coach is one thing a paid coach is another.

I am using Damien simply because he has underachieved recently. Dont go and get upset by me saing that I am a realist.
\Coaching is bloody hard as a volunteer and you are as agood as the product you put on the court.

Look at the last 5 years and you will see what I am talking about. Yes Damien is well qualified but how has that helped lately?

New ideas new direction is a good thing. Look at Simon Protchard for example...that man has enormous talent and the good thing about him he does change...he left for a period to re-evaluate I'm assuming. He coached at senior level and now he has come back to grass roots...good on him. Damien cant say that....
For Norwood and I'm an outsider when I say this needs to do the right thing by the club...and if you are honest you would agree. Look at his list over the last few years...they are or have been great players so why do they fail in finals. Someone told me last year his u16s came last in the classics...well why is that and he had 4 or 5 State players.

This is a good topic one you should put up on hoops for discussion. When should a coach call it quits?

Reply #82745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon #82737,

YTou have failed to answer my amin question. If Damien werre to step down, who would have the credentials to have the results he has.

Last year he won a silver madel at Nationals. What State coach did better than that?

Reply #82746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

uh silver good point he had the dream team I believe and they failed...his 16s also failed.

I have mentioned who I believe would be great Simon but I believe he is doing under 14s. He's as good as it gets....No the 18 girls coach is a no go.....the club needs to search for a coach to give him a break. Someone who can breath life into the club...People though Rupert was over the top but boy he has good ideas....

Reply #82748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really think we have talk this topic to death....we agree to disagree...good stuff that's what basketball needs healthy debate. You may not agree with my opinion and that is fine. I stick with my thoughts about Damien and he should go. Time for change and new direction.
Basketball is healthy with forum's such as this. People can vent what they like AS LONG AS IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE. That is what I have tried to do here much to the annoyance of some. Truth is about history look at it and make your mind up. You will see facts dont lie they tell the truth.

Good discussion and I wish you well. I have to go and cut my lawns now...thanks again.

Reply #82751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This has to be Simon Pritchard talking this up because there is no one around who is so up themselves, and to talk themselves up as he does. He is not as good as it gets, his 14s which he was talking up didn't even make top four. These personal attacks on people who give up their time are pathetic.

Reply #82752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doesn't Simon Pritchard also give up his time? Wasn't that a personal attack on Simon himself?

So by your conclusion, someone who bags anonymously, personally attacks people who give up their time must be Simon since he talks himself us?

So post #82752 can only be Simon Prichard bagging himself.

Reply #82756 | Report this post

Opposition clubs  
Years ago

82751, you make it sound like Damian is the cause of all the flames woes. They are on a slippery downhill slope as this years results at the state champs have shown but you just blame Damian who is the clubs best coach. Keep it up though its great! Keep knocking Damian, make him want to quit. Any other club would welcome him!

Reply #82757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely you are kidding that Simon Pritchard is better than Damien Weeks.

Look at Damiens results at Nationals Championships. A Gold medal and numerous other medals, indcluding a silver last year.

Pritchard coached a State team that won in U/16's and didn't medal in U/18's when he coached them. When he coach at Senior level, after 2 years his team had revolted and he was sacked. His current team is going backwards and couldn't even manage to make top 4 in the State Championships. Even though he has recruited a couple of country players into his team. Get a clue.

Reply #82776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People can vent what they like AS LONG AS IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE. That is what I have tried to do here

I wonder if Damien think's your criticisms are "constructive"??

- silver good point he had the dream team I believe and they failed...his 16s also failed.

- what has Norwood under 16s done over the past 5 years.....NIL.....I am saying it's time to go and perhaps he is smug

-He doesn't do anything at Norwood

Very constructive.....
Damien has done an enormous amount for Norwood and SA basketball. You forget, he is APPOINTED to those positions, by...well I don't know who appoints state coaches but Norwood JCD for his girls. If you have an issue, perhaps you should take it up with those people who select him, as THEY obviously think he's the man for the job. And I know who's opinion I hold higher, Rupert Sapwell's, or an anonymous whinger....

Reply #82778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont forget he won a premiership with the flames! Or was that Rillie, Sapwell & Brogan???

Reply #82781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is all good...It's good to see Simon bagging himself...be real.

Yes Norwood is on a slide and I have read with interest the comments made. Albeit Simon being a better coach well who knows. I agree with the writer though that Damiens time is up and should move on. Why are Sturt juniors knocking the lights out....they are all accountable and they are not afraid of making change...look at that..well done for a god chat...obviously we have some Damien mates on line which is creditable but doesnt win premierships.

Reply #82787 | Report this post

Please explain  
Years ago

No a lot of whole sense made been.

"knocking the lights out"??

"this is all good...It's good to see Simon bagging himself...be real. "??

"look at that" ??

"well done for a god chat" ??

"is creditable " ??

Reply #82790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes it's called opinions...Mr friend of Damien or is that Damien trying to be nice as you always are...

as what the other guy said...Sturt are leading the way with juniors as they are all accountable....piut the headings up who really cares..facts are facts

Reply #82800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pritchard did not win a championship with Norwood. They lost in the Semi final to NCT.

Reply #82981 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you sure about that?
What year?

Reply #82989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No he never one anything.
He is all talk.

Reply #83081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Matt Gliddon wins the nationals this year, and he will get very close, he will be in a rare group who have won a girls nationals.
Who are the other winning coaches?

Reply #83166 | Report this post

Years ago

Movie about Damien is just about to hit Cinemas. Go and see the true story.

Reply #83167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is he played by Tom Hanks!!

Reply #83168 | Report this post

Years ago

Not in The Omen

Reply #83202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

See Damien ....Big Brother says ....IT'S TIME TO GO......DAMIEN

Reply #83324 | Report this post

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Matt for the u14 div 1 girls @ Sturt is a quality person & quality coach

Reply #83381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon trevor who coaches the North u12 girls has them playing pretty good ball.
They look discplined and he looks to teach a fair bit of the time.
No histrionics from him.
I also rate Barry Mansfield , his u14 girls have improved all year and are better than the results suggest.
They will benefit from his coaching over the next year!

Reply #83483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey I didn't see the Norwood girls at the Classics...oh thats right Damien's team didn't make it....well thats a surprise...individual glory to the girls with no control...sounds familiar

Reply #85422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again 85422, Shows what a nobody in basketball you are and that your knowledge of the general basketball in this State is embarrassing. They did make it but some players were not going because of injury. You are a dickhead!

Reply #85428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Second that.
85422 you are a dickhead.

Reply #85430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I also concur.

anon #85422 you are not only a dickhead, but your father is a hampster and your mother smells of hilderberries. I fart in your general direction!

Reply #85431 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

85431 fantastic

Reply #85435 | Report this post

Years ago

I think we should stop chatting with anyone who abuses people with absolutely no justification.
Slamming players and coaches is NOT ON!!!

Reply #85442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

goes to show the small minded approach by some people who really cant see the difference between facts and reality. Thats right they did make it and the Players didnt WANT to go...wow thats precious...but you abuse people for really stating facts...I wonder who really doesnt know the game? Take a look let history show the path...oh I forgot you cant read either or know how to use a library....
Your sad...

Reply #85469 | Report this post

HillBilly  
Years ago

Scott Butler won a girls nationals in 93 was it ? Add last years 14 boyz.

Matt G will be joining an illustrious coaching group. Believe Neil G won at 14's as well as a coach.

Good luck Matt and Scott for this year again.

Reply #85474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

justification is about results and accountable...you cant have a coach who fails to produce year after year and yet you still banter down to his needs, by being nice doesnt get your daughter into a team so look at this constructively for a change. You can say what you like and be abusive as you want but history in results is how you will be remembered. If they dont produce even with dream team players would you persist?...Is the team wrong x 10 or is the Coach...Lets see how our friend Damien goes this year...The result will stand alone. Remember to be logical and try to avoid the abuse..facts are facts....
Would Football put up with a coach that continues to FAIL????

Reply #85589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bad luck dickhead, the team is not expected to do well this year so there is noe pressure on the team or Damien. You really need to get a life. What I find really funny is that you are the only one who thinks the way you think. You keep getting on here and waiting for people to support your gutless posts when in fact they suppport Damien more. Perhaps you could get together and compare basketball results, oh thats right, you are nobody when it comes to basketball. You are still a dickhead!

Reply #85595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what an idiot you must be....defeated before you start...good stuff for basketball..I dont actually see people supporting him at all just you repeating yourself over and over....get a life ....if you are satisfied withour winning anything in your life loser well good on ya...move over and let a winner take over you narrow minded skunk breath.....

I will not post again but rest assured once its over and the results are posted..i'll be back to bask in the knowledge I was right. I will see his coaching and enjoy every second...

Reply #85604 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

When people don't support your mindless comments then they are supporting him. Have a read above you dickhead and you can see people think you are a tool. How sad that you will be on the sideline hoping that people will fail to make you feel good. What a coward you are when you will not put your name to it. Your comments show what lack of knowledge you do have of the general basketball community. Get a life? I am not the one on here slagging someone off continually, hoping for a reaction, not getting one, then using more gutter language when you don't have an argument.

ps. I have won heaps, you on the other hand are a nobody in basketball and lets hope for everyone sake that you keep to your word and not post on here again.

Reply #85605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who in Basketball in SA is a bigger winner than Damien. I am sure that you are not. Put up somebody's name and we will compare records.

In my mind Damien will be remembered as a Gold medalist. Becasue her has won a Gold medal.

Reply #85608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you see I have won this post...nearly 3 thousand people have read this....people will question and watch now with interest and they will see what we are talking about. It doesnt matter what you or I say and by the way dont call me dickhead...Bitch is fine Pee Wee, I have seen you in the shower and you boyfriend cant brag......BYE BYE skrimp dick.
LET THE RECORD SHOW....Also le the record show that it was you who started this abusive thread...got to you hey little boy...sit in the corner with a magazine and hope

Reply #85613 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

You keep telling yourself that!

Reply #85614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And you look at guys in the shower?

Reply #85615 | Report this post

Someonedifferent  
Years ago

Facts are Facts? Come somebody get me some of what that cracker is on.

He must be more ripped than a hookers fishnets.

You make no sense. Are too gutless to name yourself and most people in SA understand that teams don't win every year. Plus you have probably never been a winner at anything in your life, you perve on gay guys in the shower by your own admission and your grammer is that of a 12 year old.

PS. You commented that you would not post again. How can we take seriously somebody who can't even remember what they said last hour.

Reply #85616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thin she should take a Bex and lay down for a while

Reply #85634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what differences to coaching boys?
Are they easier than boys, even though less athletic?

Reply #85801 | Report this post

seriously though  
Years ago

Just a curious question after reading all this crap between her and some of you. I tend not to comment because it appears what ever argument you put up appears wrong. I'd like to know one question to see who is on the right track...A way to shut her up is to tell us novices what his record is at all levels. Is this hard to find out. He coaches at Norwood, and SASI. Tell us his record then so we can all determine who is right or wrong.

Reply #85835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously though, you know it a girl?

Reply #85844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Multiple State Championships winner.

National Championship U/16 Gold Medalist 1998.

Multiple National Championships at U/16 and U/18 level.

Mulitple All Australian coach.

Scholarship coach at AIS 1991.

Reply #85864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Problem is that, if thats not good enough ,there is little to choose from ( other coaches) that have acheived that much.
And as a club coach, way over experienced for U/16's.

Nothing to complain about, but I'm sure some of you will!

Reply #85909 | Report this post

seriously though  
Years ago

Thanks for that....in the post you can see it is a girl or am I missing something? Thanks for his record its old though? what about lately or am I stirring by asking? I guess I like my facts which settles anyones argument.

Reply #85945 | Report this post

bah  
Years ago

time to lock this one yet? considering it was a bogus post to start with

Reply #85951 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754