GA 0
Years ago

Andrew Webber's Triple Double

how good was andrew webbers triple double the first one of the ABL season he had 15 points, 11 assists, and 11 boards thts pretty gd 4 a 6'0 point gaurd don't u think!!!

Topic #7241 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think we have found the leader of the we love andrew webber fan club

Reply #81317 | Report this post

Some guy  
Years ago

Even better since he's only about 5'9 1/2

Reply #81319 | Report this post

hoopla  
Years ago

He's really not that good. But thanks for swinging from his kahunas.

Reply #81348 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

lol hoopla here here

Reply #81350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great game but the team lost. Norwood have lost 3 of their last 4 and if they lose to Eastern next week could fall out of the top 5. Whats going on down there??

Reply #81357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done Webber, great game.

Reply #81377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe if they started Todd Matthews they would have got the W??

Reply #81397 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #81399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

81397, U idiot.

Reply #81402 | Report this post

Norwood Fan  
Years ago

It is interesting though , how you would have a guy come "over" and play like Todd is each week - and then start him on the bench ??

Anyone else know of a player who is doing this sort of job at another club ?

Stats dont lie though, there is not much more you could ask of the little guy . Maybe Todd is worth another 5 points / game with more minutes? maybe.

Reply #81410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about Paul Vandenbergh averaging 13.2rpg this season at 192cm (a tick under 6'4")? That's his height according to this http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/6415/ (Some of those have to be exaggerated). It also says Andrew Webber is 180cm (about 5'11")

Reply #81425 | Report this post

Team Man  
Years ago

As someone who had to fill out Registration Forms for an ABL Team, I can tell you we had a Number of Guys who may have measured themselves with Cowboy Boots on & hadn't weighed themselves for a couple of years. Even had one who thought it evened out, if he took the 5cm he added to his height & took that off his weight.
Not too many players want to be known as <180cm & not too many forwards want to be <190cm either.

Reply #81430 | Report this post

Years ago

So it's an ego thing right?

Reply #81449 | Report this post

klinger  
Years ago

facts r todd matthew is 3 times the player webber is.no wonder todd is going to forrestville next year

Reply #81473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

klinger u pelican head. there is a long time between now and next season. anything can happen; damn, hutch could even get recruited to the nbl or something.

facts both are very, very good players! how can u calculate that one is 3 times the other - u on crack?

Reply #81479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because he is. I dare say there is absolutely no doubt about it. klinger I'm on your side, but I';d be more inclined to say 8 times the player

Reply #81530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood play like a bunch of individuals

Reply #81666 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

webs is a great player and i don't know what everyones problem is on here.. if someone has a great game, let them be acknowledged for it. if for some reason you don't like him,(but then again you probably don't even know him)get over it and just say yes andrew webber had a good game and he does have talent.

Reply #81681 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Whats happened to Christian Bell is he injured or has he been squeezed out with Matthews comming in ??

Reply #81689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bell resigned. rumour has it wasn't happy with sapwell. matthews was then bought in as his replacement

Reply #81797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just looking at the Stats, how can Norwood have 20 more rebounds then North, 10 of those offensively, and not have won the game?

Reply #81932 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Matthews was in before Belly resigned

Reply #82165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

81932:

Because they had 27 turnovers to North's 13 and North shot 38% and the Flames 32%. Also the stats dont show team rebounds, which I'm sure with the style of game North play would have favoured the Rockets, so the rebound count may have been closer than the stats indicate.

Reply #82166 | Report this post

klinger  
Years ago

seems webbers statsr more important than the win, hey dave

Reply #82343 | Report this post

klinger  
Years ago

he will be after a pay rise

Reply #82344 | Report this post

Radar OReilly  
Years ago

Are you a scared, crazy, cross dresser clinger?

Reply #82347 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:04 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754