Anonymous
Years ago

rss feed

Firstly, thanks Isaac for devoting your time, money and effort to this site. I for one greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same.

Now, on to the real question - I know it has been mentioned before some time ago(see http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/3050/), however I'd love to see a HoopsSA RSS feed. Have you given any further thought to adding one?

Topic #7242 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I suppose I could. How would you make use of it?

Reply #81310 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

sorry, what is a Rss Feed?

Reply #81315 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A method of syndication. Might not mean a whole lot to you.

Reply #81323 | Report this post

drew  
Years ago

I thought if I was asking for new features, I should at least put my name to the post...

Personally, I would have it sitting nicely in my google sidebar for quick updates.

Reply #81339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a NBL.com.au hidden newsfeed that anyone knows of. It would be good to see them provide this for the clubs to be able to syndicate league news on club websites. South Dragons seem to have some sort of syndicated news service. I am toying with the idea of setting up a sixers site (better than sixer33's) and wouldnt mind having access to a league rss feed.

Reply #81431 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I suggested an RSS feed to the NBL years ago. But then someone else suggested it to me years ago for this site too! You could probably write a regex that would extract news from the NBL site anyway.

I could add one, but just too busy right now to do it. Keep reminding me because it shouldn't be too hard.

Reply #81433 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Isaac just want to remined you to do that rss thingy.

Reply #81440 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I read that as "Oh please Isaac, block me from the forum for being a smart arse!"

Reply #81444 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

ouch...

Reply #81459 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

hey anon, i working on the website and it LOOKS much, much, MUCH better and will have loads of stuff on it. Don't you worry about that. I created that website in an hour.

Reply #81478 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

hey Isaac don't forget the feed

Reply #81546 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Your just upset that i have more Blue Gatorade than you.

Reply #81729 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You'll get no argument from me there!

Reply #81732 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

An hour, Sixers33? That long?

Reply #81733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not even that....

Reply #81762 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754