Under 18 All star teams!

Theres been heaps of talk about Under 18's l8ly...whats everyones thoughts on two all star teams...plz include all star 1st team and all star 2nd team!
C'mon thought's plz ppl.....

Topic #725 | Report this topic

basman  
Years ago

u talkin bout north vs south, or just a state team??

Reply #7415 | Report this post

i want to kno...the best 5 and the second best for 1 team...like starting 5 and bench 5! also include a south v north team if u can b bothered!

Reply #7440 | Report this post

and no it doesnt hav to be the same as the state team if ppl think different!

Reply #7441 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

im sick of these under 18 heros.when you hit under 20's its a different ball game.this is a typical under 18's team/player only caring about who blocked who, who dunk on who.big f****n deal.its only 2 points.under 20's is all about defence and general scrapping.as a second year u20's player im looking to teach these soft under 18's player how top play the game.

king of scrapp......

Reply #7442 | Report this post

proof  
Years ago

good on ya mate. if joe ingles plays 20's next year, he will still dominate just as much as he did this year, along with the likes of dan lalic, rory craddock, jordan kies. those guys have proved that they are great players at national level, and will continue to dominate in u/20's. don't come on here and think ur tough.

Reply #7443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joe will be playing 18's again next season...

GIRLS team 1 GIRLS team 2
tara robinson michelle kaminski
mia newley chloe henderson
abby bishop rachelle benson
nikki martin lisa coleman
lisa scaglia trudy holland

not really sure bout the guys

Reply #7585 | Report this post

Years ago

Joe will NOT be playing Under 18's again next season, as he turns 18 next year. Dude what makes u think he would?

And not that I'd bother posting my own personal all-stars I think your's is a bit off, come on Rochelle Benson!? Gimme a break

Reply #7592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fair enough...

Reply #7606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder who would be bagging Rachelle Benson? I would like to know who that would be!

Reply #7687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well to me rochelle is the best point guard and defender i have seen in years. so think what you like she has potential.

Reply #7689 | Report this post

Years ago

who are u comparing her to??

Reply #7703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rachelle is an awesome player. She has stepped up SOOO much in her time at forestville. she doesnt stop working in both offense and defense. i agree that there stronger point guards like lisa scaglia and lisa coleman - BUT those 2 were also named in those top teams, were they not?

Reply #7745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BOYS:
1- Rory
2- J.Kies
3- Jo
4- Molitor
5- Dodman

Reply #7752 | Report this post

Years ago

Next seasons all star team
Centre:

Jordan Dodman
Forwards:

Chris Molitor(west), Zac Fisher(Nor), Trent(foris), Gavin (wood)
Guards:

Steph Hoffman (wood), Jack Garett (sturt)Brett,(north) Robert,(north)

Reply #7768 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Phil Brown, any first years?

Reply #7773 | Report this post

Ballman  
Years ago

There are some good players mentioned here, but also some obvious ommissions. Phil Brown likely to be leading point guard (he played nationals as a first year) in the comp next year with Shannon Seebohm.

Saw Jordon Long (West) play on weekend and he will be tough to beat next year.

Also AJ and deCure from the Eagles will both be ok. When Dodman is away it will be hard to see who will contain AJ in the post.

First years from eagles and norwood likely to have an impact next year as well (harri and owen in particular and maybe big steve)

Reply #7778 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

Robert from north, hahahaha you have to be kiddin. All the boy can do is shoot, he has no game!

Reply #7793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh i reckon that boy cant play, i played him this year, he can hit a few shots but thats it, all u need to do is get a hand up in his face and hes useless, hes soft doesnt scrap. he could only manage 5 points in the gf against woodville, Brett had to cary them with 17 himself

Reply #7796 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

AJ????? please tell me ur joking. decure??? same rule applies. if AJ makes state then SA basketball is in some serious trouble.

Reply #7801 | Report this post

damn!  
Years ago

im guessing that the person that is talking up Rachelle Benson so much is either one of her little friends or her bf i mean come on shes ok FOR A GIRL

Reply #7895 | Report this post

guy1  
Years ago

what you guys giving rob from north shit for?
id be watching what ya say cos he's movin to west next season n their new coach is gona improve his game further... so dont be surprised if he proves you wrong

Reply #7897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh my god.. its a opinionated forum right?? i didnt write that stuff about her before but, i am in her team and i can actually see how good rachelle is!! She has been playin SOO awesome, so give her a break!!

Reply #7898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i am rachelles bf and i do read this but i can honestly say i didn;t write that about Rachelle either!

Reply #7899 | Report this post

einstein  
Years ago

Robert has a shitface attitude, if you pressure him he will crack and say something stupid or do something rash. He cracks under the pressure of the big games and gives tech and Intentional fouls away which coast North most of their games. He is not State quality

Reply #7912 | Report this post

Sydney  
Years ago

Ask Tony Casella who will be in the state team next year- he did an AWESOME job in Port Macquarie and hopefully will be the state coach for 18s next year

Reply #7915 | Report this post

guy1  
Years ago

if rob cost north most of their games how did they make finals? the only reason woodville won that game was because north got rapped by the ref's? wasnt it rob who came down the court and knocked a 3, 1 metre outside the 3 pointline to bring them back by 1???? yeah i think so....face it.. he's got potential...

Reply #7932 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

hey guys this is rob (with the shitface attitude) just letting all concerned know that i've taken steps to dealing with this problem and any of you who kindly pointed it out feel free to mention your names and i'm more than happy to settle this on the court.

Reply #7935 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

that was directed towards einstein and KFC tim, letting you guys know. out of interest will it be you applying the pressure that will make me crack einstein?

Reply #7938 | Report this post

duh  
Years ago

if rob is so good, how come he only got 5 points, with that 3 coming in the last seconds when the game was nearly over?

No one has mentioned any woodville players on the forum, brett had 17, rob had 5... frangers didnt play...so how was woodville able to get over north if their players cant get a mention...

Reply #7948 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

I said the boy could shoot, thats all he can do, so wat he hit a big 3! thats all he did for the whole game! he has no game inside the three point line he cant get to the basket and definately has no defensive hustle

Reply #7954 | Report this post

Sydney  
Years ago

Give it a rest guys u cant all be awesome like me!!!!

Reply #7956 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

thats alright boys keep talking it up we'll see what happens next season won't we. as long as you can actually get out to your games rather than sit here and post comments on other players.

Reply #7983 | Report this post

scrapper  
Years ago

i agree with cheezburger. These 18 all about there image and what looks good (and 1) it doesnt matter how good someones hops r, if they dont have the desire then theres no point. im not saying all 18s are like this bit i think that this age group needs some general scrappers.

p.s. who knows NBA Carlos

Reply #7984 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

everyone luvs NBA Carlos...hahaha, he should be state, hes an awesome player. he gets up and down the court like lightning

Reply #7994 | Report this post

NBA Carlos, what can I say...He's an inspiration to the entire league. I've watched him grow over the years, I even saw the birth of his Protege, "little G"...he was named little G after the great Gerald, of whom was substantive in the success of NBA Carlos' career.

General Scrappers are always needed. It's a workhorse game, the king of scrap lives on. Scrap on that ball baby!

Reply #8018 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

there are only a few random ball players that can call themselves scappers in this league.D Pascoe wins that award.a general struggling player but is apart of the scapping team.this team only has 4 members and the minute.

king of scap lives on........

Reply #8037 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rob cost north games through the season what a load of rubbish
north only lost 1 minor rd game and the grandfinal
i watched second half of that game rob played a great game no attitude !
goodluck at west rob you will be missed at north

Reply #8049 | Report this post

Frangers  
Years ago

Hey guys what you are saying about rob is wrong. In my eyes he's a gun and a half on the court and of the court. So don't bag the gun(rob). He's got my vote for the all star team along with brett.
Awesome back court duo.

Reply #8062 | Report this post

cheif  
Years ago

i used to play with Rob he has learnt alot and his attitude is not a problem any more! hes a great bloke and is going to be missed at north. Goodluck in the future mate

Reply #8108 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Chief you gonna play ones next year?

Reply #8109 | Report this post

cheif  
Years ago

if im chosen mate.

Reply #8133 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

As a former coach of Rachelle she has imnproved immenseley as a player. She puts in the hard yards and doesnt stop trying, until she gets it near perfect.
I do not know who Rob is, but sticking up for players who get bagged... keep ur head held high as people who, if they are unless qualified, shouldnt bag and definitely not drill the persons persona. It should be their game, nothing else.
Its time people stepped up and became more mature about this.

Reply #8136 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

thanks to everyone who backed me up. hope i can prove you all right next season. good luck frangers and cheif it was awesome playing with you and i'll miss you and everyone else (almost everyone-you know who you are). hope to stay in touch.

Reply #8165 | Report this post

party animal  
Years ago

Good luck Rob!

Reply #8168 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

wat a sob story that last post was. boo hoo hoo. if your gonna miss them so much, stay with north. so u have gone from west to north and now back to west. pick a club and stick wit it. y did u leave in the first place. West will b a 2 man team next year with chris taking his normal 20-25 shots,and jordy will be hard to stopfrom taking it to the rack. they will just demand the ball and u will have to honour them!! u wont get a look in coz u got no scrapper in u. i would have stayed at north. and your attitude is fair shit. always has been

Reply #8170 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

at least tell us who this person is talking smack? then we can reply appropriately.

Reply #8172 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

take luck? enlighten me

Reply #8173 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

nothing?

Reply #8177 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

leave it chris. we'll jus wait till next season and see what these chumps have to say then. keep talking boys, if its all you can do....

Reply #8179 | Report this post

GRand Final  
Years ago

All we can do is Talk? Friday week ago 5 points, a grand final loss, huge stats...

Reply #8210 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

what have you done grand final? and why wont any of you tell us who you really are? if im so crap it shouldnt matter if i know. what you scared of?

Reply #8215 | Report this post

frangers  
Years ago

no name no game

Reply #8218 | Report this post

GRand Final  
Years ago

its funnier watching you north/'move to west' boys get annoyed... my name says it all baby

Reply #8225 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

so your just a woodville div 2 player who thinks he can talk it up cos he won a game. you guys won the grand fair and square, i shook your hands and congratulated you all, but until you're playing at a higher level maybe you should watch what you say.

Reply #8229 | Report this post

GRand Final  
Years ago

what level would that be...

Reply #8230 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

wats above div 2? 1? state? sasi even i guess but thats just training. who are you? will you be playing me next season?

Reply #8232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont know any of u guys talkin on here, but rob, do u go to trinity by any chance?

Reply #8235 | Report this post

frangers  
Years ago

hey GRand final are you 18s or 20s next year

Reply #8237 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

Dry your eyes mate! Ill get u some tissues that say
Runner Up
5 points: wat an effort
then u can remeber everytime u cry

Reply #8238 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

kfc tim you talk a lot for someone who wont say who he is. 5 points is one game out of the 100s ive played u wanna come take stats next season your welcome to. i don't cry, i just work harder. an yeh i go to trinity.

Reply #8241 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

out of the numerous games ive seen u play ive never seen u hustle on d, the only thing ive seen u do is shoot three's and have a go at the umpires

Reply #8244 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

come watch next season mate. might learn somethin. thats all you do right? watch?

Reply #8246 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

yeh of course thats all i do is watch, i have no game, no gf title and i definately didnt beat u a couple of fridays ago

Reply #8247 | Report this post

somerandomguy  
Years ago

he wont want to watch... he'll feel like a moron when he see's how wrong he is

Reply #8248 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

hey KFC Tim .... what div u playing in? are you first or second year?

Reply #8249 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

i aint playin as i said

Reply #8250 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

kfc tim still holdin onto that grand final, i've won and lost a lot since i started playing-one game means very little. o yeh an its only div 2 buddy. u stay proud though its probably the last thing you'll win because eventually you'll turn into a professional talker and just fade away with all the other tryhards.

Reply #8251 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

hahaha.. then how can you talk smack when you dont even play?

Reply #8252 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

i dont play anymore

Reply #8253 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

by the way rob thats awesome i feel really happy that you have won alot of grand finals in ur time

Reply #8254 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside

Reply #8255 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

lol...there's nothing to be boasting about winning a div 2 grandfinal... as ive been told by a certain player... its like social... so u can hold your head high knowing that you can talk smack n not back it up.

Reply #8256 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

kfc tim seriously man get over yourself. you think its really cool to come on here and talk smack but you know that nobody cares because you've never been anyone, you've never been recognised as a player. if you can back it up like phil brown backs his talk then you come on here an say wat u like but until then learn some respect.

Reply #8258 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

amen

Reply #8260 | Report this post

Choco  
Years ago

Hey Chris and Rob

Who do you guys think will be the good players in the comp next year in both your spots?

Reply #8283 | Report this post

chris & rob  
Years ago

guards: browny, brett collins, ben scott, jack-o,soren, hoffman, szekely, rookies- yet to prove themselves.
forward/centre: trent, jordan long, aj has size, dodman if he plays, rookies- yet to prove themselves.
who you reckon choco? any one else have any comments?

Reply #8289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zac Fisher

Reply #8295 | Report this post

who knows  
Years ago

all of the woodville boys
steph - Who can guard this kid..
Skip to my Gav - massive hops, mad speed, can shoot
Ramsey - didnt he hit 9 3's v north2 in summer?
Buff Ian - name says it all
Sam/Akmahl - launches 3's when he wants 2, THROWS THE BALL AWAY AT TIMES
James - Lazy, but has game
A-Dog - hustles and is 'buff'

Reply #8299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who knows

they are nearly all guards, will struggle to match up on talls, eg West, F/ville, Tigers, even Norwood's bottom age group is a bigger line up than that

Reply #8313 | Report this post

Choco  
Years ago

Chris & Rob

I agree with Anonymous about Zac. Maybe also decure.
What are your predictions on the rookies though.

Reply #8328 | Report this post

chris & rob  
Years ago

Yeah Zac Fisher for sure.
Annonymous- we agree with hoffman and gav n to a little extent ian n ramsey.
first years- norwood guard (mainly aaron) are talked up but havent played em yet.
alot of talk has been directed to sam hemmings. we'll have to see. havent seen him play.
there is a lot of unpredictability, so we'll have to see.

Reply #8339 | Report this post

Jedi Master  
Years ago

Woodville have proved themselves in past seasons and have fallen short against teams such as Sturt (Dodman playing) and West last season in a one point loss...don't underestimate them...many others have before...they are a very strong team and fight hard for the ball and if u include two 6'4/6'5 talls that will probably be in the team....look abit stronger now...dont they?

Reply #8398 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

True! They are a talented bunch! But the two big fella's are both first year players and will be played in supportive roles, they still are and always have been a guard orientated team! They are a better team then what they were in 16's though

Reply #8399 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

woodville also have 2 first years this season that r 6'4 and 6'5 respectively to bang some bodies. probably need to b tougher, but wiil do the job. i believe that they solve some of the hight probs that they would have had.

Reply #8416 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

chris molitor is 6'6 and mobile, with a shot as well. woodville will probably need both of those big guys to stop him. hoffmans a gun.

Reply #8433 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

i realise that. they will provide a good contest in the rebounding duels. never said that they were going to stop anyone. especilly chris. we couldnt stop him this year.just a couple of big bodies to get in the way and make things harder. and to make "skip to my Gav" look even betta than he is.(Gav is a good mate of mine, so im not being sarcastic either. he is a gun. Gav for state 2005)

Scrap lives

Reply #8442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gav wont make state but good luck to him cos hes a nice bloke. the state teams are almost decided by the end of summer season, the coaches would already be talking about players now. there will probably be 2-3 places up for grabs in trials.

Reply #8444 | Report this post

Jedi Master  
Years ago

So West have Molitor in their 1's team, obviously and they also have Jordan. Forestville have always had a large team too, but year after year, season after season the Woodville 1's seem to stick with them and then even sometimes surpass them. Most of Woodvilles teams are short in comparison to the rest of the comp(s) so i believe they will still be a dominant force in this U18 comp...and whoever said that Gav wont make state, just remember injuries happen in basketball,and if theyre most likely going to happen against woodville (one of the most physical teams in the league, thats how they get away with being short, they get into the opponents heads and make em worried bout where the next hits coming from!) and Gav is strong and will definently be in contention.

Reply #8445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

as i said, good luck to him.

Reply #8448 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

i wouldnt rule him out. he hit 20+ a few times for us last season and really took it up to the whole comp. he probably wrote the post saying that he wasnt going to make it. thats just how modest the man is.

Reply #8449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i get all that... still good luck to him

Reply #8451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah he didnt write the post about not making it. i did. i think he is a talented player but he hasnt been recognised before for state or sasi or anything really and unfortunately it doesn't come down to just talent anymore. molitor,long,zac fisher,trent. how will he fit in there anyway?

Reply #8483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my team would be tom rowe, rory craddock, joe ingles, dan lalic, jordan kies, daniel zacharjak!

Reply #8666 | Report this post

Jedi Master  
Years ago

Hes been playing ball for just over a year now....SASI and State havent had time to recognise him fully yet....he deserves to be their more than other players...

Reply #8671 | Report this post

tryst  
Years ago

Trent is a gun, when he packs some muscle on, as he will, he's gonna drop 20 a night easy.

Reply #8869 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

GAV is the man

Reply #8871 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

trent who????

Reply #8872 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

fildes??

Reply #8873 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Trent dominates night in night out

Reply #8931 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

trents a top bloke. good player as well and i agree that with muscle he'll be hard to stop. a lot of us spoke about him recently and the majority believe he will make state next year, i agree with this but the 3-4 man is stacked in this age group and there are no guarantees. good luck mate.

Reply #8980 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

once again, who is trent, which club etc etc???????

Reply #9004 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Trent Fildes, Forestville U18boys div1

Reply #9005 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

so he's good i gather

Reply #9016 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

yeah he's a gun.. go trent

Reply #9017 | Report this post

reaction  
Years ago

id stop him. im the king of defence

Reply #9021 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

wovva.. id say ur a bit random

Reply #9022 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

woodville now only have 1 player in SASI with the recent graduation of the 18's, or so ive heard from a woodville player... Id like to see norwood do alright as they are a bunch of first years. 2 years ago they came like fourth in state champs, with only 2 second years in the team. I believe there is now only 1 second year, but they still have a bit of size with the development of zac.
Clearly forestville will be top 2, what with shannon, trent, AJ etc, not to mention the promising first year talent. Sturt all the way but...

Reply #9028 | Report this post

Zac Fisher  
Years ago

for best second year players this season i'd have to say

PG - Browney or Shannon
SG - Ben Scott, Hoffman
SF - Trent, myself (not bein cocky)
PF - Molitor
C - Dodman

Reply #9043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

stop talking crap and jus put you team's in. what you reckon arnie?

Reply #9092 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

reaction? who are you?

Reply #9096 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Very funny, anonymous.

Reply #9100 | Report this post

reaction  
Years ago

Relax, as my name hints to, is was just looking for a reaction with which i got, so thanks for that chrissy boy and schoolies. the fact is that i dont even no who this guy is. im sure hes good.
You people have got to stop taking things so serious. just relax a bit. you'll feel better.

Reply #9119 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

typical under 18 crap.go talk it up on the court not off the court.stop building your self up you heros.in under 20s you will all be half the player as you think you are.cant cope toughness and with the 1%ers.

king of scrap lives on.....

Reply #9244 | Report this post

king of game  
Years ago

under 20s under scmeties
cheezeburger i hear u come off the bench, on occasions to get on the court.

only wen ur team plays genuine struggling teams..

let me know when u actually have game and not just a big mouth that fits cheezeburgers.

real challenges is coaching...win championships

Reply #9248 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Blah blah blah we hear this when players come up to a new age level every year and its really pathetic to keep hearing it.

Reply #9249 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

king of game.acually you dont know me cause im the oppostite of what you just said.yes i have led my team to win championships.(identify yourself king of no game)

king of scrap lives on...

Reply #9253 | Report this post

:-)  
Years ago

Cheezeburger you are a tool..
I know for a fact that you are a no gamer.. i know one of your mates!! He tells me this stuff.. Its gonna be so funny watching all the talented 18's come up to 20's and kick your ass! Keep shovin those cheeseburgers in your big mouth mate!

Who agrees with me?

Reply #9261 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

identify yourself.thats bad.you live in my shadow.the under 18s only have a dunk and a jump on me.nothing else.they cant compete in the lost post wars.

i live on....

Reply #9264 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

i know its you hamma.this convo is going nowhere.go turn the lights on.because im shooting them out.

king of scrap lives on....

Reply #9265 | Report this post

Big Mac..  
Years ago

Cheezeburger - how dare u compare me to the hamma, sure that kids huge, but he wouldnt have anywhere near the skillz that are associated with the likes of me. Ask big joe - im the real scrapper, ask king of warm ups - im mad assists, ask ya sis - im hot

Reply #9305 | Report this post

Akka  
Years ago

Big Mac The Hamma is a tank of epic proportions what a gun he is.

Cheezeburger the only thing that your shooting out is a bunch on blanks after watching a workout video at six in the morning rock up to the Dome to see a real shooting proformance

Reply #9517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

west 20s are going to be shit this year

Reply #9535 | Report this post

big sexy  
Years ago

i like big macs... but with a big mac - u must have fries, n if u get fries u gotta wash it down with a cold coke...

cheezeburgers are also good! i just cant get enough. keep up the quality food maccas - maybe my new name cood b the Mc nugget..??

now lets all settle our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry icecream: mcdonalds icecream that is, wit a flake in it..

theres my 2 cents...

- Manager of Mc Donalds!

P.S who is this hamma person - sounds like quite the no gamer also... ;)

Reply #9537 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

zac dude dont name yourself in your all star team cos if u dont make state you'll have to eat your words.
center-dodmann
forwards-molitor,long
guards-seabomme(spelling),browny

Reply #9563 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

metro-molitor, jordan long,sum first year big dude i dont know who, browny, ben scott, brett, soren, lawrence, trent, hoffman or jack

Reply #9565 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

and zac. my bad- hard team to choose though.

Reply #9579 | Report this post

craig haines trying coaching a div 1 team them come tell me how good a coach you are.i will see you in the low post wars-the score will be 2-0 after you pick yourself off the ground.

king of scrap lives to beat hainesy.....

Reply #9618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben Scott wont make state this year!!! hes got no game!

Reply #9643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YEH NO JOKE!

Reply #9645 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

u ppl beta watch what u say...i played with ben scott all last season at southern and he WILL make state and he is a great player...he didint have the best season possible but if u moved from south to southern's U18's team u wouldnt either. Who r u Anonymous ppl? write on here and tell me who u r! dont b soft!

Reply #9651 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

amen joe. these people come on here talkin smack but are too scared to leave there names, they probably know that if they do ben will beat them. dont matter much tho, ben will beat em anyway. he'll make state and you'll all be back on here whinging.

Reply #9656 | Report this post

Hugh Jass  
Years ago

word has it that under 20s 1 player Big Joe from woodville was strutting his stuff on Sunday only to be knocked down a peg by the Hamma whom hit multiple three's which the big man could not contain the other word on the street is that there has been a war between the two since Big joe stole the hamma's number 14

Reply #9659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

or maybe they dont leave their names.. because they know it'll get to people like yourselves :)

Reply #9710 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

or maybe ya worried that u'll be eating your words???

Reply #9722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not likely

Reply #9727 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

so you think you're better than us and that you get to us with your talk, but we know none of the highly rated players would come on here and talk like you and disrespect players like ben because they know better. clearly your not a good player, so feel free to talk all you want under an alias because even if you said your name only tryhards and wannabes like yourself would know who you are.

Reply #9731 | Report this post

big joe  
Years ago

Hugh Jass,
word has it that big joe wasnt even at trainin on sunday... n i have numerous witnesses 2 confirm my actual location (A. Hole, F. Witt, Jock Strap, I.P Freely, certainly not Hugh Jass tho) n that mustve been the onli way possible that this mythical 'the hamma' person cood have dismally scored.. multiple three's eh? yeh a multiple of zero(0) maybe - my lame attempt at a joke, i hope someone with my sad personality thought it was almost funni...

rumour has it, that big joe doesnt realli care wat number he has (ie #14) it was merely given 2 him. the hamma shood b proud that im wearin his old number, maybe this way it has a chance at bein great (not talkin myself up, just love yankin ur chain hamma in a non sexual way..) - another lame joke, plz b gentle...

y is there stuff bout under 20s (especially me since i havent even sed shit) in a u18s post neways, im lost.. i do not like being insulted on regular posts as it happens way 2 much n dont have time to respond. so neways, call me when dinner's ready!

#14 forever... (im sure other #14's will agree with this, wat a mighty number it is)

P.S Hugh Jass it is true however that i was sportin a lovely shirt, lay, n shower radio (im in with the fashion trends) but im certainly not a communist..

Reply #9732 | Report this post

Akka  
Years ago

Word is true that big Joe was wearing a Lay and Shower Radio on Sunday he had all the trends after trying to hit a trey ball but got put right back in his place after airballing it like Joe only can.

P.S Joe you are always lost mate

Reply #9847 | Report this post

READ THIS ROB  
Years ago

"but we know none of the highly rated players would come on here and talk like you and disrespect players... only tryhards and wannabes like yourself would know who you are"

what r u saying? i think u just shot urself in the foot...

Reply #9869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahahaah....

Reply #9932 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

nice post "read this rob" quite humours. hahaha

Reply #9936 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

p.s if all the tryhards write on this site, wat about, Jingles, Rory, molitor etc etc etc. really shot yourself in the foot robby boy!

Reply #9937 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

easy killer. gunshot wounds are permitly in your foot.

so thats why your always injured.hrrnnn.

Reply #9940 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

lol nice cheezeburger... jingles, rory,molitor n rob dont talk smack on here. they just tell things how they are.

Reply #9945 | Report this post

READ THIS CHRIS  
Years ago

i think ur talkin smack now...

whats the difference between what someone like cheezeburger/take luck says, and someone like u?? its all smack.. but u guys that are 'better' players think ur better ppl... its just plain funny...big egos will get you nowhere...

Reply #9964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey rob, u played div2 this year, u aint no different to alot of the players who were in under 18's this year, many players do alot better then u but because they are born in december being only a few months younger then u, they are no hopers, or no names. there is barely an age difference between us but i kained u this year.

Reply #9975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, a few months changes the whole outlook on players, many people that have game are unknown because of their age.

Reply #9976 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

thats a bad comment and a struggling thread .there are no under 18 all stars.

Reply #10021 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

ur bro is an u18 all star

Reply #10071 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Molitor has posted on here...in fact I had to delete one of his posts the other week! ;)

Reply #10128 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

i agree with the coach on that one cheezeburger. ur bro is a total gun.

Reply #10138 | Report this post

The rle model  
Years ago

Yeah molitor has a dirty mouth but he is a good player so i wil not say anything else because i do respect good players. And by the way did west win last night and who won out of southern and sturt, i gather southen as they have a very aggresive team this year.

Reply #10164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah southern won.

Reply #10167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

by 20

Reply #10267 | Report this post

Rory  
Years ago

Ha ha ha..

is this the funniest thread u have ever read or wat?
Lots of hate goin on in SA Basketball.. wats goin on?

Reply #10273 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

how do i have a dirty mouth? rory's a gun..

Reply #10309 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

btw west beat woodville by 5

Reply #10310 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

chris, i was wondering that same thing when i read it??? i didnt here nething that bad when is was playing u. more was coming from myself. so i dont no where this person was coming from???

Reply #10321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Learn to spell or check your posts killa you no nothing two bit

Reply #10361 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

is that all u have got, my friggin spelling. thats a poor effort mate.

Reply #10372 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

the rle model? how do i have a dirty mouth? and anonymous who backed him up? hoffman's a gun

Reply #10384 | Report this post

Killa you can just shut your mouth and not say a word.
Yes Woodville won div 2 and yes rob only hit 5. So what man least he got more than 5 minutes on the court unlike you who only just managed to make div 1 mid seasons.

Reply #10406 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

wat r u so upset about? where has this come from. im not really to sure where u r coming from and shit, but u may have a few problems that u want to settle mate. if u tell me wat i have said to upset u, i may b able to help, besides that last comment. but rite now, i dont no who u r, or how u no me or wat your problem is?? and where does all this stuff about rob come from?? u have got me so confused its not funny.

Reply #10416 | Report this post

respect  
Years ago

killa may have only made div 1's mid season but he would still kick rob's ass on the bball court any day of the week, the boy has heart, rob is just plain soft! he doesnt know how to scrap!
teach the boy how to play hard and my comments will change

Reply #10417 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

once again, how does rob enter into this, i havent said shit??

Reply #10421 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

ok, i can c now, but thats old shit. your living in the past, get over it now, and move on to better things. hopefully thats all i have to rite on this subject. coz really im tired of it

Reply #10424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

respect? you obviously have none for anyone but yourself. have some balls and tell people who you are?

Reply #10426 | Report this post

respect  
Years ago

this coming from someone under an anonymous name

Reply #10451 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

whats all this ramble.you can all po.killa plays for a club that is built around hustle and heart.rob your club is built around heros.you can win a game off hustle not points did you know that you random.

king of scrap lives on....

Reply #10561 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

does killa play for woodville? im sorry but i think we beat woodville- or is that my mistake? hustle and heart? maybe you just dont have any really good players. hoff an gav put good games in tho, i played bad. winners are grinners ;)

Reply #11134 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

and dont come on here under an alias and call me soft cos if i am then me knowin who you are shouldnt worry you. why would i care if killa could beat me? wats he dont recently apart from talked crap on here? and saying 'teach the boy how to play hard and my comments will change' means nothing because why would i listen to you or worry bout wat you have to say

Reply #11136 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

'Hey rob, u played div2 this year, u aint no different to alot of the players who were in under 18's this year, many players do alot better then u but because they are born in december' you just keep makin excuses anonymous see if they'll let you play u18s again. how pathetic.

Reply #11137 | Report this post

Killa  
Years ago

ok, rob i didnt say shit about u mate. i would like to, but i dont no u so im not going to. that last post is ridiculas man, get over it. that was said so long ago, im struggling to find it. and for the record, that was said by someone u played against last season. not me, as i was sitting on the bench in the ones, instead of playing in the twos and kicking your ass!! and as for you beating woodville. it was 4 points. u r a two man team. if molitor or jordan have an off game your history. Benny English is better than U! and thats not ment to be an insult to him. He is a gun! Trust me, this 18's woodville team has more hustle and hart then u will ever have! finally, here is some advice. dont take shit so seriously from the site! people are just looking for a reackon and your giving it to the, so they have therefore won! please dont accuse me of saying shit that i havent said. because i WILL prove u wrong in the end!!!!!!

Warriors = kings of scrap, hustle and hart

Reply #11148 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

reaction****

Reply #11152 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

this forum is a place where you can say random things.the only thing true on this forum said is that woodville is built around hustle and heart and all-things-scrap.thats all.

king of scrap lives on..

Reply #11168 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

killa, ya spell heart with an e in it. secondly, ben english may have the potential to be better than rob, but i think rob proved he can play on friday night against noarlunga. he got people open, especially me, and knocked some large shots. our team goes deeper than me n jordan. there is no such things as a two man team because there is 5 on the court for your team at a time.

Reply #11172 | Report this post

Aprentice  
Years ago

Did any one watch the game between norlunga and west 18 1s, west came out firing but southern came back. One thing i have to say is umpires were shocking if southern had a decent umpires i think they would of just scraped thrugh with a win. But west did play really well.

Reply #11181 | Report this post

Killa  
Years ago

chris, i no i cant spell man! thats y i went to le fevre!

Reply #11215 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

the ref's for the west noarlunga game were shocking throughout the whole game. u cant say that noarlunga had it tough because 3 of the west players fouled out. along with 2 from noarlunga.

Reply #11239 | Report this post

Aprentice  
Years ago

But still, chris they had it hard there coach got teched and there were still bad calls going to southern though. and by the way Chris nice block man, although if southern had a anohter ref that could of been called a goal tend. It was a good game though, cicely played to both teams i will give them number 1 and 2 spot for 18s this year

Reply #11258 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

lol if it was a goal tend they woulda called it... but pitty they didnt. who's aprentice?

Reply #11262 | Report this post

Aprentice  
Years ago

Yeah true, u played well though petty the end result was not the best. I would like to see the next game u guys play togeather.

Reply #11398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There coached got t'd cuz he deserved it! The way he behaved was shocking, he'll never change. Good on the ref for T'ing him!If more did then he might shut up and get back to coachin. Both teams played with little discipline in D especially Tigers. It was a disgusting display of junior basketball. Tigers won't go top 2 playing like that. The umps did what they could. If the teams had stoped fouling maybe we could have seen some real bball.

Reply #11404 | Report this post

Aprentice  
Years ago

Um ur probably a west player that played, and i was not typing to you so mind ur own buisness. And u were probably one of the west players that got fouled out so how can u say that we played shit D. Next time mind ur own buisness

Reply #11422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um Im not a west player and u put something on this forum and its everyones business. Tigers did play shit D and got beat by a better team who were better coached. Had nothing to do with the refs who I thought did their best to control a very rough and tumble game.

Reply #11440 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

Sometimes the ref's best isnt good enough. We had a fill in coach for friday night. The defense wasnt all bad. who are ya aprentice?

Reply #11477 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

enuff with this 'west is a 2 man team' crap. thats an insult to the teams we've beaten as well as us. the umpiring was poor, but it was the same for all of us and only the noarlunga coach got T'd. enough excuses.

Reply #11580 | Report this post

Aprentice  
Years ago

Yeah ok i agree. Ps Chris i saw u get blocked that game, but i also u get a massive bloack as well. Good luck next game, nest time u two teams play i will be sure to watch

Reply #11680 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

lol yeah i know,i should have passed it. i also got blocked bout 3 times against woodville last wk, but it doesnt bother me.

Reply #11772 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

hungry big fella!! ugliest game in history: west vs forestville u18 div 1 boys (4 all at quarter time)

Reply #11799 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

norwood under 20's not much better...8 @ half time agaist southern!

[Mod: What was the final score, Joe?]

Reply #11835 | Report this post

-->***<__  
Years ago

hey rob, if you were there at the west vs fville game, do happen to know what the final score was?

Reply #11839 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Forestville got up against West, not sure how much tho.

Reply #11840 | Report this post

-->***<__  
Years ago

yeah i know.. all i wanted to know was the score.. thanks n e way Rookie :)

Reply #11842 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

37-38 i believe

Reply #11857 | Report this post

aprentice  
Years ago

Did west win last friday, southern lost by 1 point another close game.

Reply #12023 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

yeah we won 37-36 in the last 10 seconds

Reply #12029 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

I thought it was 37-38 =\

Reply #12103 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

get back to school work boony :)

Reply #12111 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

west boys 18 1s beat forestville 37-36 just to clarify. nice board and putback to chris to win the game in the last 10 sec.

Reply #12142 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

yeh gw west

and schoolies im on work experience, i get let out at around 1 :P

Reply #12152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who beat southern by a point? did anyone see the game?

Reply #12156 | Report this post

A ball  
Years ago

I did it was an ok game to watch

Reply #12164 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

geeze u got it easy.. i finished at 5:30

Reply #12178 | Report this post

Carlo Bertetic.  
Years ago

Those Norwood boys will surprise a few people this year!!

Reply #12301 | Report this post

A ball  
Years ago

Yea i think so they have improved so much from u16s 2 years ago

Reply #12324 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

hmmmmmmm

Reply #20899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goddam you guys talk yourselves up. Thinking you know all there is, dam, i could pick so many weaknesses from all your games. I know all these people who have been mentioned on this forum and i know its an old 1 but i have to say that its a load of crap. This is exactly what SASI does to ya, makes you think your Gods gift

Reply #31054 | Report this post

sum1 from south..  
Years ago

Rachelle benson..is bloody awesome.

and also i think all you children should grow up..leave chris & rob alone...and just grow up alrighty...;)

Reply #36784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THOSE GUYS ARE STUPID

Reply #129238 | Report this post

KHG  
Years ago

THOSE GUYS ARE STUPID

Reply #129240 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:52 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754