Rash
Years ago

Lets go Pioneers! lol

someone please tell me that the web site www.letsgopioneers.com is not the official site for the team that is performing at about the same level as the website that contains about as much volume as Boykins after his daily Dump!

Lets go pioneers! What a joke!

Topic #7254 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

No it is not the official club website, that is at http://www.bounce.to/pioneers

Reply #81497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rash how many games have you seen the Pioneers play?

Reply #81507 | Report this post

Rash  
Years ago

i hav seen plenty in my day when they were good but only a few this season and not sure if i want to make my way out there again until i see them playing some structured basketbll!
what about u? do u get out there alot>? if u do then i think you will agree with me that it it going down hill this season!

and for bulldog, maybe the creator of this bounce page should sort out with the pioneers and seabl as to why the crap lets go page is the seabl web site as the pioneers web link!

im out

Reply #81509 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Is there a good reason why the Pioneers would continue to play in the SEABL and not join the Bank SA State League?

From what we are seeing about Southern Districts on the Hoops SA site is must be costing Mt Gambier a fortune to be in the SEABL.

Wouldn't anti-adelaide rivalries be enough to fill the ice house on a regular basis?

Reply #81560 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

The possibility of Southern Districts joining the SEABL has no effect on the Pioneers at this stage and will not until they are inducted and playing.

For many of the road trips it is just as far, if not further to travel to Adelaide to play every second week, plus they would rather be in the top level of the ABA, whether they have the team or dollars to compete at that level is a completely different issue.

Reply #81563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.bounce.to/pioneers has moved to www.letsgopioneers.com!

Cheers,

Michael

Reply #84854 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:28 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754