Moses Guthrie
Years ago

We are all witnesses

If you've been following the NBA, you'd be aware of the "Witness" campaign surrounding LeBron James. If you're not, click here for the commercial and here's the picture.

Well, these might be cruel for Cavalier fans, but they're oh so true (and funny). Credit goes to DetroitBadBoys.com.

Finally, while we're at it, I couldn't resist a parting shot at Northerner. It is only the semi-finals after all, so surely a 5-match ban for violating the league's drug policy is a good thing for the Nets ..... ;-)

Topic #7259 | Report this topic

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I think Barkley said it best:

"We're witnessing something," Barkley said after Game 2. "We are witnessing an ass-kicking."

More Cavs Bashing:

http://www.yaysports.com/nba/2006/05/the_cavaliers_are_not_competin.html

Reply #81865 | Report this post

Years ago

I wouldn't be doing too much Cavs bashing (as amusing as the pics are) ... it's 2-2.

Reply #81968 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Rasheed has a come back to that:

"They won tonight. Can't take nothing away from them," said Wallace, who left the game briefly in the second quarter with a right ankle sprain. "Even the sun shines on a dog's ass.

"Ain't no way in hell they're going to beat us in no damn series. Like I said, they (won) tonight, which is good for them. That's something they needed to do. They took care of home. But nah, they're not going to beat us in no series."

Man, he is eloquent...

Reply #82060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sign him up for the Border Watch, special comments

Reply #82079 | Report this post

Years ago

Detroit better not get too confident ... they might get beat and be embarrassed ... still ... the Cavs just don't have the firepower to take it to seven and win.

Reply #82087 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Series now 3-2 to Cleveland. Whoever made those posters will probably be getting their spot under a rock organised right now.

Reply #82264 | Report this post

Years ago

Very well put Dr Bullshit.

Reply #82269 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754