Hangin Round
Years ago

Same shape, wrong ball

Did I miss the regular Thursday Boti column? Also expected a story on the 'surprise'signing by 36ers in Friday Tiser.
Is the Soccer World Cup taking away our small write-up area?

Topic #7314 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Boti's on holiday. Last time I emailed him it bounced with a holiday auto-reply. Zac Milbank will be covering basketball in his absence.

Reply #82320 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Hey Isaac, any chance you could put Boti's Thursday articles on this website? For those of us not in SA, his funny stuff doesn't always go online to advertiser.com.au, so I miss the in-jokes and amusing comments he makes.

Reply #82321 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, I can't re-type them and he can't exactly break copyright and send them to me to post.

Reply #82323 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

I once asked Boti if he could e-mail them, he didn't seem to have a problem with that. But I know posting them on this site different story.

Worth the ask.

Reply #82327 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I couldn't even begin to guess how much it must be costing the A-League to have so many soccer related articles each day.

Must say, it is a complete waste of money when it comes to me, as I couldn't really care who injured what and who will be available/unavailable for this training/practice match/who cares.

As a fan of sports in general, I am sure I will be interested by the time that the world cup is on, but at the moment the soccer saturation is just pissing me off. Never much good in the paper at all these days, but it is an even more boring read than usual at the moment.

Reply #82337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754