Warrior supporter
Years ago

Congrats Woodville Woman!

Was such a good game last night and good to see the Woodville girls showing there real potential and get a win!!!

More wins to follow in the second half of the season, if they can keep up the intensity for 4 quarters.

Topic #7333 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

heard they played real well, and yes if they can consistently play across 4 quarters they will win more games.

Centrals was a close game last time, so next weeks game should be a ripper

Reply #82466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done to Woodville great win. I hear Glenn Shaw is not happy. Came to South from Centrals thinking he has a top team and finds him sitting just about centrals on the bottom of the ladder. Who would want to be a coach. Anyway well done to Lynn and the girls for a great effort. Lynn does a good job year in year with the group of kids that she has.

Reply #82472 | Report this post

Glenn S.  
Years ago

Anonymous 82472

I think you had better check your sources on my happiness

Woodville women played a great game

Reply #82512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

An ABL coach thats happy with a 3/8 win/loss record. I bet South are happy to hear that??

Reply #82513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#82513)Do you have any idea what your talking about? Leave him be. I'm sure he'd be a better coach than you any day. Too bad woodville are still no where near the top, on good game...good on em.

Reply #82516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is dimity duke playing yet for the peckers?

Reply #82529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boo hoo

Reply #82534 | Report this post

Jazzy Jeff  
Years ago

glen you are surely the only coach in the league to a/ check Hoops posts and b/ make posts. nothing like professionalism!

Reply #82543 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

a/ untrue, b/ untrue.

Reply #82545 | Report this post

Jazzy Jeff  
Years ago

that wouldn't be a biased opinion would it? sorry ONE OF THE FEW!

Reply #82552 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How was there any bias? Just facts. I would expect that most coaches read the forum.

I just don't see the point in the sniping. If you think there's a problem in someone posting on the forum, just come out and say it.

Reply #82554 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

What went wrong for the panthers to anyone who was there? The stats show that browne had a shocker, ...kelson? I heard she got injured. not enough on the bench to back them up besides robertston and henderson i spose.

Reply #82555 | Report this post

panthers fan  
Years ago

No reason for south to make excuses, Woodville played a good game, their shooters played well, they controlled the game on the boards, their press was great. All things being said they wanted to win. Any excuses given as to what went wrong for the panthers would look like whinging from our club. I know after the game glen said that the referees didnt affect the game negatively, he has also stated that woodville played a great game. as for his happiness I believe that any coach can be happy with the situation he/she is in, be happy with the players he/she is coaching, but be frustrated with the specifics of the players intensity, work ethic and desire. The two dont always go hand in hand.
And for a coach to be abused for using the hoops forum is ridiculas especially when all that was really posted by him was
"Woodville women played a great game "
go panthers!!

Reply #82564 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

can we got back on topic. woodville women played great and was able to show depth by getting the win whilst using there younger bench. positive signs for the youth.

Reply #82659 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

yes it must be that stearling under 18s coach with the skinny shaved legs thats teaching these young guns

Reply #82660 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

or the tight leather jacket he suppports these days

Reply #82988 | Report this post

Or that tough haircut he won't let go of

Reply #83141 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

or that chiseld jaw line hes had in his teenage years.

Reply #83142 | Report this post

or that crappy doors top that he wont take off

Reply #83143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when is duke starting ?

Reply #83145 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

or that desire to win mr nice guy of adelaide award

Reply #92168 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754